28.First Loves

Aemond loved his alone time with Daelia. Alicent encouraged it. They would be wed soon enough, they were both well of age and clearly so in love. She didnt mind them spending some alone together in Aemond's chambers.

Aemond smiled at Daelia as she snuggled into him, letting his hand drop slightly so his fingers graze against her bare shoulder. He moved them back and forth, holding eye contact with her the entire time. He watched her pupils dilate, little by little, with each stroke. He couldn't stop himself from biting his lip before slipping his hand onto the slope of her shoulder, his thumb lightly gliding up the length of her neck. Her lips part ever so slightly, and that's the moment he knew he was done. His hand moves up to cradle the base of her neck, and he pulled her toward him, leaving barely an inch between their lips. Their breathing blends for a few seconds, his chest thumping with anticipation. He grazed his lips against hers, a preview, before dipping down to her neck. He dragged his bottom lip up her neck until he reached her ear, lingering a moment before capturing her lobe and giving it a soft tug.

The quiet gasp that leaves her shoots right into his hardening cock. He smiled to himself before finally, finally, giving in to what he had been dying to do since the moment he laid eyes on her. Her lips melt against his, the kiss soft as they slowly move against each other. She tastes like an angel, her lips bringing him to the gates of heaven.

He had never wanted a kiss this much in his life, and the satisfaction of tasting her was euphoric. She was everything he imagined and more. His tongue teases her lips apart, and he took his time exploring her as she sighs into him, knowing he could spend all day like this. He pulled back, looking at her.

Her golden eyes are dripping with lust. He was about to drag her into another kiss when her hand suddenly shoots up and grasps his jaw, pulling him hungrily into a new kiss. It's fervent, desperate, delicious. A complete switch from the soft, lazy perusal of before as they sat on the couch just exploring each others touch.  But he matched her one for one, devouring her with equal ferocity.

His little angel, but maybe Daelia was the devil on his shoulder. He was willing to go to hell if it meant having Daelia in his arms forever.

Suddenly, she's swinging one of her legs over his body, straddling his lap. He felt her against his cock and groaned. She started moving her hips slowly over him, and it felt so damn good. He couldn't help it when both his hands travel to her hips, pushing her down harder.

"Oh Daelia." He grumbled, he gave her lip a sharp nibble, and she moaned into it, fingers tightening around his jaw. This woman was perfection. He pushed her down on himself harder, feeling her slide back and forth on his pant covered cock with more friction. But he was a hungry man, and he let one of his hands travel up past her hip, along the lines of her body, until he reached the soft fabric of her dress, she had started wearing corsets to look older and more mature, but today he was able to feel through the simple blue fabric.  She pulled back and scanned Aemonds face as his lips chased after her.

"I'm in love with Criston." Daelia blurted out. Aemond hesitated. That was not what he was expecting while she was in his lap. Touching him. Kissing him. Criston? Who the hell thinks of Criston in times like this? Daelia apparently.

"Do you love me too?" Aemond countered self consciously.

"I... I do." Daelia admitted. It was true. She did love him. But there was some thing about a first love that she couldn't get over, especially when he kissed her. How was she supposed to get over a man that she craved for so long? She knew that, revealing this truth would change things, but she couldn't hide it from him anymore.

"Then I don't care." Aemond assured. "As long as you are mine at the end of the day."

"But what if I want him too?" Daelia countered sitting back on his thighs. Aemond drew a hand down his face debating that. "Aemond-"

"You will be my wife. Mine." Aemond declared. "You and me, husband and wife." Daelia nodded slowly.

"I love him... He was the first person I ever really loved... that's not something you ever get over... do you understand?"

"Yes." Aemond agreed without hesitation. "You."

"What?"

"You were my first crush, my first love, my first everything. I always wanted you. So if you need us both then... I'm okay with that because I can't lose you, Daelia."

"I knew you would understand." Daelia declared kissing him again.