Chapter One

————

Chapter warning(s): Bullying is mentioned, reader is alone. Please read at your own discretion.

Your life is either uneventful or really sucks. No one really notices you as you live your everyday life. Loneliness has become your best friend.

————

((Bolded words are spoken through mind link))

You pressed the button as you saw the bus coming to your stop. Tapping your card, you stepped off, with your headphones in your ears, playing a song. You watched as other students met up with their friends to enter the school together. You weren't like them.

"Move aside, loser." Someone bumped into your shoulder. He snickered and hi-fived his friends before walking away. Sighing, you shook your head.

"Ugh, a sore sight to see in the morning." Your usual bully, Kira, snorted as you opened your locker. You rolled your eyes, ignoring her as you arranged your books.

Thankfully, she didn't cause much harm and was mostly verbal, which meant it was easy to block her out. She only picked on you because you were alone.

"Don't you ever get tired of just talking, Kira?" You sighed as you closed your locker.

"If I'm one step closer to getting rid of you, I don't mind." She shrugged, laughing with her group of girls. You just walked away, heading to your class. You sat in the back, away from everyone else.

"Class, let's start." The teacher came in with a bored look on his face. No one wanted to be here, including you. But before your grandfather passed away, he made you promise him to at least graduate high school before you did anything else. You didn't have to go to college but you had to at least graduate high school with a diploma.

"Hey, loner." Someone threw something at your head but you ignored it, kicking the paper ball aside with your foot.

"Why do you eve bother showing your face?" The guy behind you kicked your chair. You sighed, knowing this was their tactic to try and get a reaction out of you but you weren't going to give them the time of day.

"Yah, I'm talking to you. Are you deaf?" He continued.

"You think you're all that?" His deskmate snickered, throwing another paper ball at your back.

When the lunch bell rang, you slung your bag over your shoulder and went out the backdoor of the school. You always took your bag because one time, you left it in class, the other students thought it would be funny to throw your things into the pond.

It was a quiet, small field, your usual spot being under the big tree. This had been your secret spot for a long time. Well, it wasn't really a secret. It's just that no one comes here.

"A few more hours to go." You sighed as you sat down and took your lunch box out. It was just a mix of leftovers from last night.

You slowly ate by yourself. At first, it felt really lonely and sad but you're used to it now, after years.

"We're running laps today." Your gym coach said and everyone let out groans. He didn't care about anyone else so he blew his whistle and went to take a seat by the bleachers. You wordlessly began your run with the other students.

————

"Hyung!"

"Jimin! Run!" Jimin fell to the side, letting out a whimper. He pushed himself to stand up, shaking his head to get his vision straight. Looking left and right, he saw his brother fighting.