Chapter Twenty

————

A/N: (Slightly longer chapter up ahead. Enjoy!)

It has been all fun and games but now, It's time to go home and prepare for school that is about to start. You can only pray that this term will be better than the last.

————

"Have a safe drive! Promise you'll come see us!" The mothers all made a fuss as they hugged you tightly. Their actual biological sons stood by the side with flat looks on their faces, waiting for you.

"They fawn over her but all they told us was, 'Bye. Take care of (y/n)'." Yoongi snorted, rolling his eyes.

"We don't have many daughters in the family and those daughters are already married and have their own families so they hardly visit. At least now, we have a daughter-in-law that we can see more often." Jimin's mother giggled and hugged you tightly. You choked slightly when they called you 'daughter-in-law', your cheeks turning a light pink.

"Thank you for taking care of me. And making me feel like family." You wrapped your arms around them, smiling softly.

"You are family, (y/n)." Jin's mother kissed your cheek,

"You lot better take care of her. She's a keeper." Namjoon's mother turned to the 7 boys, who jumped at the sudden attention. They all nodded their heads obediently.

"She's the only one for us. We may literally die if something happens to her." Namjoon chuckled.

"Maybe next time, we'll come visit you instead! It'll be fun and we haven't travelled for a while." Jungkook's mother stroked your hair. You nodded your head. You would be happy to have the parents over while the boys were not so happy. They knew their mothers would just steal you away.

"Thank you for telling me about my grandfather. I've learnt a lot during this trip. It was an honour meeting all of you." You gave a deep bow to them, especially the fathers.

"Don't need to be so formal with us anymore, (y/n). Like our wives said, you're family. They may be nicer to you than they are with their own sons. And next time, it'll be the fathers' turn to spoil you." Taehyung's father joked.

"Oh gosh, not you too." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Fathers feel the internal need to spoil daughters, Taehyung." Jimin's father chuckled, patting your head.

"We really need to go before it gets dark." Jin said.

"We'll go then." You climbed into the van. This time, the rock, paper, scissors determined the winners; Yoongi, Namjoon and Jin would share a car with you, Yoongi being the one to drive while you sat in the driver's seat. The others would take the other car. With a wave, Yoongi began to pull away from the house and you adjusted the blanket in your lap.

"Song requests?" You reached for the radio. Basically, for the next hour or so, you and the 3 boys had a total karaoke session, playing old throwback tunes and jamming.

"Here." You sipped some iced coffee, holding the straw out to a driving Yoongi. He leaned forward to take a sip, eyes still on the road.

"Now that we're here. Tell me what happened when I was drunk the other night. Chim, Tae and Koo keep snickering whenever I ask them so I'm assuming something went down." You asked them.

"Nothing bad happened, jagi." Jin chuckled, scrolling on his phone.

"Then tell me." You whined.

"We can't say. You made us promise to keep a secret." Yoongi placed a finger to his lips but you can see the teasing smirk on his face. Your eyes widened, okay something definitely happened. You shot him a dirty look, forcing yourself to try and remember something.