Chapter Thirteen

————

Even on the last day of their rut, the boys find it hard to control themselves around you. But when the exams finally come, Jungkook finds a way to make it up to you. Now, something seems to be threatening your peaceful life.

————

"(y/n)! (y/n)! (y/n)!" There was pounding on your door and you groaned, hiding under the covers. It was the day before the first exam and you wanted to get as much sleep as possible. Today was also the last day of heat/rut week.

"(y/n)!" The boys continued to knock. Of course, you couldn't act like you weren't home. They're werewolves and with their sense of smell, they knew you were home. Suddenly, you heard footsteps in your room and another body dove under the covers beside you.

"Intruder!" You nearly screamed but a hand covered your mouth.

"Relax, it's just me." His bunny smile was a dead giveaway. Coming out from under the covers, you slapped Jungkook's chest as he laughed at your scared reaction.

"Not funny!" You scolded.

"I beg to differ." He snickered and you rolled your eyes, snuggling into your pillow to try and get more sleep.

"How did you come in anyway?" You yawned.

"Hyungs were too distracted to notice me climbing through the window on the side, which by the way, you should lock that. Intruders could come in and really attack you." Jungkook said and you scoffed. He was talking about intruders coming in when he was the one that broke into your house. You closed your eyes to fall back asleep.

"Hey, don't sleep." He whined.

"I'm tired, Koo... I've been up studying every night, in between work shifts and chasing horny wolves away." You said and Jungkook blushed.

"Okay. You've worked hard, you deserve more sleep, my mate." He put an arm around you to draw you into his embrace, letting you press your forehead against his chest.

"You shouldn't even be here. Your rut isn't over yet." You mumbled sleepily. Jungkook remained silent and you lifted your head to get a good look at him.

"Go home, Koo. Bring your brothers with you." You distanced yourself. Jungkook let out a low growl as you pulled away from his embrace. There was a cloudy look in his eyes, he was definitely not off his rut.

"Koo, stop!" You said sternly as he continued growling.

"Mine." He said lowly, pulling you closer against him until you were flushed against him. The hand that was on your waist gripped your hip tightly, you were sure that you were going to get a bruise. You couldn't help the whimper of pain that escaped from you.

"Jungkook, you're hurting me..." You felt tears prick your eyes.

"Jungkook!" The door burst open and Jungkook was ripped away from your grasp. You gasped as you fell back. Luckily, Hoseok was there to catch you before you could fall off the bed.

"Snap out of it! Do you like seeing our mate hurt?" Yoongi held Jungkook's collar. Jungkook's eyes grew soft as he stared at you.

"(y/n), I can't believe... I..." His chest rose and fell in panic.

"You were hurting her!" Yoongi shook him. Namjoon had to pull them apart. You stepped out of Hoseok's embrace and held Jungkook. His rut made him very emotional. He could be angry one second and a crying mess the next. Yoongi was similar in the sense that he was very visibly angry with the world. Jungkook cried in your arms.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He repeated.

"It's okay, Koo. It's okay." You hummed as you rubbed his back. You knew that heats or ruts made them lose control a little and they couldn't help it.