Chapter Twenty Two

————
Chapter warning(s): Violence, gore, forced marking, angst, sadness?? Please read at your own discretion.

The boys can't rest, knowing that you're not there with them. They need to come up with a plan to find you. But the kidnappers already have something in mind to draw them out.
————

You have been missing for one whole week. With the torture and pain that your kidnappers put you through, your mates were suffering as well. The omegas were the first to fall.

"Jiminie!" Taehyung was quick to stand and support his best friend as he fell over. The smaller groaned in pain, feeling all his energy leave him at once. Taehyung quickly hoisted Jimin up in his arms, bringing him to his bedroom and laying him down.

"I'm okay." Jimin winced.

"Are you sure she didn't say anything else when you saw her in that dream?" Taehyung sat on the bed. Jimin nodded his head sadly.

"I haven't been able to see her after that." He leaned back on the pillow. After Jimin told the others about connecting with you in that dream, they have all been trying it but to no avail.

"Don't worry, she wouldn't want to see you not taking care of yourself. Rest." Taehyung tucked Jimin in and the omega was quick to fall asleep.

"He's still not talking." Yoongi came out from the basement. He reeked of blood and it was evident with the slight crimson splatter on his beige hoodie. Grimacing, he removed the soiled hoodie and tossed it aside, falling back onto the couch with a tired groan. They were all feeling the strain of the mate's pull from your prolonged absence.

"We can try those things. You know how animals put microchips into their pets? In the event that they go missing. It uses a special technology. Let's do that on him." Jungkook suggested.

"Then set him free?" Hoseok tilted his head. The younger nodded his head.

"But he will have to stay in wolf form since there's still cases of it not working in humans." Jungkook said.

"Get the physician. We'll make him shift then knock him out. Implant the chip and throw him out, make him think we gave us interrogating him. He's bound to go back to his pack." Namjoon said.

"I hope his pack is the one we're looking for." Jin leaned his head into his palm weakly.

"Hyung, you should rest." Yoongi frowned.

"I'm fine. Let me go call my dad. He can do the microchipping." Jin stood up and headed to his room to make the call. Jin's father was one of the best physicians around so he was the obvious choice to do this. Now, all they had to do was wait.

Jin's father headed over as soon as his son told him the plan over the phone. But despite everything, he would still need about half a day to make the trip over to their territory.

"Hyung..." Taehyung paled as he stared at the big water pail that had now taken a permanent spot in the living room.

"What?" Namjoon frowned and headed over. His eyes widened in shock as he saw the white crystal's light begin to flicker. The others came over too.

"Her crystal."

"We need to get to her, quickly." Yoongi clenched his fist. Jin had gone to rest as well, wanting to conserve the little bit of energy he had left. He knew the other boys would be able to greet his father and tell him the plan, even without him there. The betas waited for Jin's father to arrive while the alphas ran out to comb the area again.

"Samchon." The two betas bowed as they greeted him at the door. Jin's father grew sad at the state of the boys. The parents had all been active in helping the boys search for their missing mate.