Chapter Four

————

You get closer to the wolves staying at your house. They seem to be the only ones that accept you, until a new student at school shows up.

————

Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung and Kook.

These were the names of the 7 wolves that were now sharing a living space with you. (Yes, you realised wolves may know how to read) They have been here for slightly over a week. It was hard to leave all of them at home during the first few days but you knew you could trust Jimin would keep them in place. Jimin, Hoseok and Taehyung would walk you to the bus stop every morning.

"Thank you." You patted their heads as they stood by the edge of the forest, watching you head down to the bus stop.

"I don't like that she goes to school and gets bullied. She doesn't deserve that." Taehyung whimpered.

"I don't like it either but what can we do anyway?" Jimin sighed.

"Is there a way we can help?" Hoseok looked at his brothers. They turned around and went back into the forest. You sat in the bus and waited for your stop to come.

Right now, you didn't even want to go to school anymore. You just wanted to stay at home with the wolves and laze around rather than come here and get disturbed by the other students. Someone tried to trip you as you were going to your locker but you stepped over his leg.

"The hell?" They whispered in annoyance.

"Grow up." You hissed and walked to your locker to exchange your books.

"Someone's got an attitude today." Kira leaned against the lockers, arms crossed and an amused eyebrow raised. You rolled your eyes, taking your books and shutting your locker.

"Hey, I'm talking to you!" Kira chased after you. She held your shoulder and instinctively, you slapped her hand away.

"How dare you?"

"Don't touch me." You shook your head. You backed away and quickly ran to class. Sitting down, you felt your heart racing. What was wrong with you? You rubbed your temples. Someone sat beside you and you heard gasps from the others in class. You looked up and met eyes with a very, very good looking boy. His head was propped up with his hand.

"Umm..."

"Hi!" He greeted, his boxy smile appearing on his face.

"Hey...?" You turned around. The other girls were obviously glaring at you for getting the attention of this stranger, unfamiliar boy. He was in the same uniform as you but you haven't seen him before.

"I'm new! My name is V!" He held his hand out. You looked at him in confusion, someone was definitely messing with you now.

"Uh... hey." You shook his hand uneasily.

"What's your name?"

"It doesn't matter... Look, you shouldn't sit here. You can sit somewhere else." You shook your head and turned around to face the window. There were some footsteps behind you, followed by voices.

"Hi! You're new right? Come sit with us. We can tell you everything about the school and show you around. You don't have to sit here." The girls put themselves around V's arms. You snorted, these girls were all the same. All they want is the attention from a cute guy even if they don't know him.

"I'm not sitting here because I have to. I want to! Besides, I only want to sit with her. I want her to show me around." V smiled and you turned back to face him. This guy was so weird.