Chapter Eighteen

————

Chapter warning(s): Just some mean stuff being said about the reader (gossip). Please read at your own discretion.

Words make you feel like you're not enough but you know, you need to push through it all. To give you some encouragement, the mothers decide to bring you to a place that has remained hidden for years.

————

"Will you be joining us for dinner tonight?" Jin's mother asked the boys. They all looked at you, who blinked in confusion.

"What do you say?" Taehyung asked you. Were they seriously asking you for what you wanted in front of their parents? You tilted your head in confusion while the pairs of parents laughed at how whipped their sons were for their human mate.

"We should." You nodded.

"Let's have dinner at 8pm then." Namjoon smiled and the mother all squealed in excitement as they left all of you.

"Where are the going?" You asked.

"Back to their homes, silly. This is actually our place. They just came to greet us when we arrived." Jin ruffled your head and your jaw dropped slightly. This grand mansion was only inhabited by your 7 mates, who are hardly around? Along with the maids and butlers that already live here. You seriously underestimated their wealth.

"You can have your own room, if you'd like." Namjoon patted your head with an adoring smile.

"WHY'D YOU TELL HER THAT?!" Jungkook's eyes widened.

"NICE GOING, HYUNG!" Taehyung scowled.

"I don't usually side with the maknaes... but what the hell, Namjoon?" Yoongi glared at the leader.

"Umm, guys?" You waved a hand in front of their faces as they all sent Namjoon dirty looks. They broke away from their internal conversation and smiled at you, praying that you don't choose to room alone for the rest of your stay here.

"Sorry, babes." Jungkook smiled.

"I was just saying that I can room alone if I'm too much of a bother to you guys. I know how having your own space and privacy is important." You chuckled and the boys were almost screaming at you.

"YOU'RE NO BOTHER AT ALL!" Jimin yelled.

"U-Uh, o-okay." You stuttered, a little surprised by their sudden outburst and volume. They smiled in triumph and Yoongi was the first to grab your hand, dragging you to his room. Without the boys knowing, he had already instructed for your bags to be placed in his room. Despite protests from the others, Yoongi slammed his door close.

"Unfair, hyung!" You heard Hoseok shout.

"Wow, this is very much like your other room." You giggled when you noticed how everything was dark and monochrome like his bedroom back home.

"We need a nap." Yoongi placed his hands on your hips.

"But we haven't unpacked." You pointed at both your luggages that sat in the corner neatly. Yoongi waved them off with a lazy yawn and pulled you onto his bed gently.

"Sleep." Yoongi hugged you.

"At least let me shower. The car ride made me sweaty." You giggled.

"Ugh, fine. You and your needs." Yoongi rolled his eyes. You slapped his arm as you picked up a towel and some clothes to go shower. Just to be nice, you took a quick shower, knowing Yoongi wanted to cuddle with you. You showered and blow dried your hair.