Chapter Twenty Three

————

Chapter warning(s): Blood, violence, gore, mentions of guns, Yoongi curses later on. Please read at your own discretion.

It's time to end it all, it's time to go home, it's time to get things back to the way they were.

————

"Looks like our plan worked." Your uncle smirked as he held his smoking gun. The princes backed away slowly.

The plan was always to get the rogues to take you and wait for the right time to strike. Once the princes came to find you, the hunters would kill both them and the rogues, eliminating two packs at one go. The boys panted, they were slowly losing their energy but they knew they had to continue fighting.

"Silver bullets and wolfsbane." Taehyung growled.

"Be careful, guys." Yoongi cautioned.

*growl*

The hunters turned around to see many other wolves there. After all, this was still someone's territory. Whether packs hated each other or not, all wolves hated hunters.

"No hunters on our territory." The leader of the East pack barked.

"Don't move or we'll shoot!" Jongjin held his gun out with a trembling hand. There were just too many wolves in this small place.

"I'm warning you." Soobin said. They were outnumbered, there was no way they could win this fight. This wasn't their fight. The fight was between the rogue pack and the princes now. Namjoon barred his canines, the loud growls of all the wolves sounded throughout the old building. It was almost as if the whole building shook from it.

BANG!

Minwoo shot the first bullet out of fear, the wolf that got hit with the silver bullet fell back, letting out whimpers of pain. That was the start. All the wolves jumped in, leaping through the air and attacking the humans.

"That's for trying to kill our mate!" Jimin bit into your uncle's arm, his sharp teeth sinking right through the flesh.

More blood was spilt. Even equipped with silver bullets, the hunters couldn't win. The 7 princes were thankful that you were unconscious so you didn't have to watch this.

"Namjoon! Yoongi! The rogue leader! We got it handled here!" Jin shouted. The two looked at each and nodded, running out the door. Luckily, the leader was injured so not only could he not go far, he left a trail of blood in his wake. Yoongi and Namjoon followed the trail to a cliff edge.

"How dare you mark our mate?!" Namjoon roared.

"You don't deserve to be princes! Mating with a human?!" The leader growled, snapping his teeth. Yoongi saw the crimson tinge in his enemy's teeth. It was your blood.

"No one touches her." Yoongi stalked forward. With one leg already broken by Hoseok, the leader backed away slightly.

"You can't win. You will die here. Today." Namjoon barred his teeth as a menacing growl rumbled from his chest. Right there and then, they were filled with so much rage. They wanted to see him suffer, in pain.

Your screams of pain would forever haunt them.

Yoongi attacked first, jumping with his mouth open and sharp teeth exposed. Namjoon took that as a cue and joined his brother. All they saw was red as they were filled with so much rage. The rogue leader's yelps of pain were heard as he tried to fight off the two alphas but he knew he couldn't win this fight. They were determined to rip him apart.