Chapter Twenty One

————

Chapter warning(s): Kidnapping, violence, character death (cameos). Please read at your own discretion.

You're the weakness of the princes and the best bait to lure them out. All you can pray for now is the boys to be safe and hope for an opportunity to escape your kidnappers.

————

"It's late. Where is she?" Taehyung came downstairs, realising you weren't back yet. You have been gone for about 2 hours and it was getting late. The boys knew that you wouldn't stay out too late because of school the next day.

"We're patrolling so we'll just check." Namjoon said and Hoseok nodded his head in agreement. Stepping out onto the desk, they removed their clothes and shifted before taking off into the forest. Jimin shivered slightly, tightening the blanket around his body.

"You okay?" Taehyung asked his best friend.

"Yeah..." Jimin replied, looking out into the dark where his brothers disappeared into the woods. Something wasn't right.

"I don't smell her." Hoseok told the leader as they padded their way through the forest, heading over to where your house was. Namjoon stopped and sniffed the air.

"She's... not here." Namjoon's eyes widened when they arrived. The place was empty, the only people there were the two of them.

"Hoseok. Look at this." Namjoon got Hoseok's attention. Hoseok walked over and saw what Namjoon was staring at. On the dirt ground was your photo with your grandfather, along with your phone, which has been stepped on. The two looked at each other. There was no way that you would just drop your grandfather's photo and leave like that.

"Something happened to her. We need to alert the others." Hoseok said and Namjoon picked up the photo in his mouth, being careful not to tear it with his teeth.

"There's footprints!" Hoseok saw the boot imprints on the ground. That just confirmed their worst fears as they ran home.

"EVERYONE OUT! (y/n) HAS BEEN TAKEN!" Namjoon shouted.

On cue, 5 wolves leapt out the side door and onto the dirt, serious looks on their faces. Namjoon placed the photo safely onto the porch platform. He wasn't going to let that photo be destroyed.

"What happened?" Yoongi asked.

"We got there and she was gone. Her scent was faint and mixed with wolfsbane. There were footprints on the ground. We only found the photo she was carrying on the dirt and her cellphone was crushed beyond recognition." Hoseok gave them all a rundown.

"No... (y/n)..." Jimin whimpered.

"We'll split into our teams to comb the area. Be on the lookout for her scent or any wolfsbane." Namjoon ordered. Everyone moved into their teams, the youngest 3 together, Yoongi with Hoseok and Jin with Namjoon.

"Jin hyung will follow me to alert the neighbouring packs and see if any hunters came into their borders." Namjoon told them.

"We'll start from the north and come east." Taehyung said.

"Then we'll that south and west." Yoongi nodded.

"Be careful. Do not do anything irrational on your own. Keep everyone updated at all times. I don't want anyone getting injured or anything else, don't compromise your safety. Understand?"

"Yes, leader." The 6 said.

"Someone took our mate and they'll pay the price for it. We're not resting until she is back home safe and sound." Namjoon growled and all 7 wolves darted off into their set directions towards their destinations. They knew they weren't just dealing with rogues. Sooner or later, they would have to fight hunters and they just hope that they won't be too late.