Chapter Eight

————

Chapter warning(s): Reader is called degrading names by bullies, slight violence. Please read at your own discretion.

As you spend more time with the boys and start to understand each other more, your feelings make you impulsive with your actions. But the boys are afraid that they may have to tell you the truth sooner than they expected.

————

After that afternoon spent with Suga, you felt like you understood the male a lot more than you think you did. The boys all had their unique personalities that just naturally drew people in. You hummed as you headed down the path to go to the bus stop.

"(y/n)! (y/n)! Save me!" J-Hope ran to you.

"Huh?" You blinked, turning to see the boy running towards you. He immediately ducked behind you, grabbing you to shield him.

"Jungkookie!" J-Hope pointed to the muscular boy with a bunny smile running towards you. He chased J-hope around you, succeeding in jumping on his back to tackle him. J-hope choked.

"Be careful." RM grabbed your wrist, pulling you away from the two boys that were about to knock you down with their playing.

"Thank you." You smiled gratefully and he patted your head.

"Seokjin, here. Thanks again for lending it to me." You took his washed denim jacket out of your bag and handed it to him. He smiled and nodded his head, receiving the folded clothing and putting it into his own backpack. The others looked on at the exchange, even the two that were roughhousing also stopped, to see what was going on.

"I washed it! Don't worry." You added.

"It's alright, (y/n). Thanks." He chuckled. Meanwhile, you didn't know that the wolves were having a mental interrogation with their oldest.

"What the hell was that?!" V growled.

"I lent her my jacket and forgot to take it back. So she is returning it to me now. That's it." Seokjin scoffed.

"Yeah, hyung. You just casually forgot to take your jacket back from her. So she could wash it and it would smell like her. You sneak! We know what you're up to!" Jungkook accused.

"You guys are crazy. If you want, maybe try winning the next time we play rock, paper, scissors." Seokjin teased and the others all growled at him.

"Guys? The bus is here." Your voice pulled them out of their trance. They shook their heads to break the mind link and nodded, following you up the bus. All of you tapped your cards and took your seats. Jimin took the seat beside you while the rest were kind of spread out.

"So, what did you do during your weekend?" Jimin asked.

"Well, Sunday was spent doing chores and cleaning the house. I worked on Saturday then studied a bit." You cast a glance over to Suga, who was just staring outside the window.

"What did you guys do?"

"Not much. We stayed in the house as we normally do." Jimin chuckled.

"Wow, Chim. Way to make us sound like lazy people that just lie around and do nothing." Suga scowled. Of course, he was hearing the conversation. Everyone else was.

"That's good. Rest is the most important." You giggled. When the bus stopped, the boys let you get off first.

Ever since you started being around the boys, the other students stopped messing with you so much, except Kira. The male students that would disturb you stopped, afraid of the wrath from the 7 boys. Kira and her team of girls were just jealous that the 7 boys decided to hang around you instead of them. She prided herself as being the prettiest in school.