Chapter Nineteen

————

The boys just want to spend quality time with you. What better way to do that than to spend the day at the beach and then going for your first ever dinner date together?

————

After going to that house with the boys' mother, you felt a lot better. You felt a lot more reassured and you had more will power to be stronger. The boys could see that too and they were glad that their families were able to make you feel better, even if they didn't know what upset you in the first place.

"Where's (y/n)?" Namjoon asked Yoongi. The older nodded over to your figure, who was smiling and listening to the gardener explain things about the flowers.

"She really loves the garden." Yoongi chuckled.

"She's there every free minute she has." Taehyung smiled fondly as your smile got bigger when the gardener handed you a light purple rose. You held the flower and turned your head to see the boys all staring at you.

"Hello." You gave a shy wave.

"She's so cute." Jimin chuckled as the 6 of them waved back at you. Wait, 6 of them? The boys looked forward to see a fairly large, dark grey wolf pad over to you. You felt something touch the back of your thigh and turned around. Smiling, you bent down and stroked Jungkook's fur, showering him in light kisses as he basked in the affection.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!" The 6 older wolves scowled at their sly maknae.

"Isn't this pretty, Koo?" You held the rose out to him. He sniffed it curiously, letting out a cute sneeze from the excessive pollen.

"Oops." You chuckled, stroking his head. The gardener bowed and returned to work while you sat on the stone bench. Jungkook placed his head on your thigh, wanting all your attention.

"Why are you acting all puppy, Koo?" You smiled.

*bark*

Looking up, you jumped slightly to see 6 other wolves staring at you, their tails wagging in anticipation. You blinked in confusion as Taehyung suddenly pushed Jungkook's head off, each paw resting on your thigh as he stood on his hind legs. He barked happily, his tongue hanging out.

"Yes, Tae?" You giggled as he licked your cheek. Jungkook huffed in annoyance at how his brother easily pushed him away and took all your attention.

"Shall we go for a walk at the beach?" You asked.

"Yeah! We can go for a swim!" Jimin jumped up and down. You giggled and they followed you but they stuck so close that you tripped and almost fell but ended up being draped over Namjoon's body.

"You guys are tripping me!" You giggled as you pushed yourself up. Yoongi sat by your side, eyes following your hands, as you dug through your luggage.

"Umm..." You turned back to look at him and he blinked at you, tilting his head cutely.

"Can I help you with anything?" You asked. He shook his head.

"Alright then. Get changed." You ruffled his hair and grabbed some clothes out, going into the bathroom to change. You closed the door before Yoongi could shift back into his human form since you knew he would be totally bare and you were not ready to see that yet. You changed into your swimsuit, pulling your dress over it.

"Yoongs? Are you changed? Can I open the door?" You knocked on the bathroom door.

"Yeah, yeah." You heard his nonchalant voice and opened the door. He pulled his black shirt over his head, running a hand through his messy hair. You grabbed your things and went out with him.