Chapter Eleven

————

Each day that you spend with the boys, you learn a lot more about them and slowly find yourself falling for each of their charms, no matter how different they are from you.

————

"I'm bored." Jungkook groaned, rolling over Jin's back.

"Yah! Get off me!" Jin exclaimed with a frown and lifted his back to push the youngest off him. You couldn't help but laugh, even as humans, Jungkook would always find a way to disturb Jin.

"Jungkook, we're all trying to study here. Exams are coming up soon." Namjoon lectured. Jungkook pouted, scrunching his nose at the leader before he scooted up to you, wrapping his arms around your waist and pressing his cheek against your back.

"Stop it. You're not a pup anymore." Taehyung pulled the end Jungkook's hoodie in an attempt to separate him from you.

"I-It's okay." Your cheeks heated up slightly at Jungkook's close contact with yours.

"See? My mate likes it when I do this." Jungkook sang in a teasing way, making you choke. The others all sent him disapproving looks. This was how it was, the boys would come to your cabin study with you or you would go to their's.

"I can't get this..." You frowned slightly.

"Come here, let me see. I'll check your workings." Namjoon leaned in and you showed him your book. Your answers for the math questions just couldn't match the answer sheet and it was really annoying you. You knew Namjoon was smart. He had a high IQ and always scored full marks for all his tests. Namjoon scanned through all your workings.

"There's an error in your method. Do it this way." He wrote it out for you.

"I see." You put the numbers in and he watched over you, guiding you when you got stuck or confused.

"You're a genius!" Grabbing his face, you gave him a big kiss on the cheek. But of course, as usual, you realised what you did and pulled away in embarrassment. Namjoon just blinked in shock while the others stared.

"I'm a genius too. Do I get a kiss?" Jimin smiled up at you.

"Uh... I need to go..." You lied and tried to stand up but forgot that Jungkook's arms were around your waist. The boys knew for a fact that you were working lesser shifts at the cafe because of your exams.

"Come on, you can't be showing favouritism this early in our relationship." Hoseok teased and you blushed.

"R-Relationship? You guys didn't even ask me out properly!" You blurted in an attempt to defend yourself but you were soon caged between Taehyung and Jungkook. They were staring at you with such a different look and Taehyung held his cheek out to you.

"You're already our mate. It's fated." Yoongi snorted, crossing his arms. He was secretly hoping for a little peck from you later too.

"Do I have too?" You squeaked.

"Unless you're saying you like Namjoon hyung more than all of us." Jimin pouted and you sighed, giving Taehyung a kiss, followed by Jimin and Jungkook then Hoseok.

"Come on, you two." You held your arms out. Jin smiled and decided to give you a peck instead while Yoongi kissed your temple. But even after he pulled away, he kept his arm around you. The younger ones have been hogging you that he wanted to have you close to him now. They pouted when they saw that Yoongi wasn't going to let you go any time soon.

"Actually, (y/n). We have something to ask you." Namjoon said and you nodded your head.

"You're curious about all our necklaces. They all represent us and each have their own colour. Only those in the royal bloodline have it." Jin explained and everyone pulled their necklaces out.