Chapter Twenty Four

A/N: Thank you so much for taking the time to read this series. I appreciate you taking the time to connect with me. This is gonna be the last chapter of the series. Epilogue will be posted very soon!

————

In life, you never walk alone.

————

"Be careful, bub." You heard Jimin's voice behind you. Each of your hands were being held by a different person and Jimin's hands were on your hips to catch you in case you fell.

"Where are we going?" You giggled.

"It's a surprise, babes. Just be patient." You heard Jungkook's voice on your right. The boys had woken you up in the morning, fed you a delicious breakfast and blindfolded you, bringing you out of the house. You had no idea where you were going, trusting that your mates would take care of you.

"You're not going to kill me and leave me in some ditch, right?" You asked.

"Jagi, you and your crazy imagination." Yoongi scoffed.

"Well, for the first part of my life, I thought werewolves were also part of my imagination. And yet, here we are." You retorted, rolling your eyes behind your blindfold.

"Maybe letting her into our mind link was a bad idea. We can't keep any secrets from her." Taehyung thought.

"Excuse me?! Kim Taehyung! I heard that!" You hissed. With all the boys having mated with you, you were now a part of every mind link conversation that they had, which the boys were starting to regret.

How was life for you now? You still worked at the cafe. As for school... You couldn't graduate at the time you were supposed to because of your attendance. But Namjoon enrolled you into an online school that allowed you to complete the second half of your semester for you to at least get your high school diploma.

But after receving that, you decided not to go to college and just want to spend time building a family with the boys.

"Are we there yet?" You whined.

"Yes, my little pup." Jin removed your blindfold. You squinted your eyes a little to get used to the sudden light but when your eyes focused, you were in shock.

"W-What is this?" You looked up at the house before you.

"It's going to be our new home." Hoseok explained. This was the place where your shared house with your grandfather once stood. You never even noticed that the boys did this.

"When...?"

"We have been designing and planning the house in secret. Yoongi hyung designed the inside." Jimin said and Yoongi rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

"It's a beautiful house." Was all you could say, being choked up with so much emotions. They brought you in and the house was even prettier on the inside. It was modern but still had a rustic, warm feel to it. Definitely, it was a place where you could raise a family in.

"What do you think?" Yoongi asked.

"I love it. Thank you." You hugged each of them, giving them kisses as well. As you explored, you saw the photo wall. Tears welled up in your eyes and you covered your face.

"Aww, don't cry, my love." Namjoon hugged you. There were pictures of you, the boys, you and the boys, as well as you with your grandfather.

"He would have loved this." You said against his chest.

"You're carrying on his legacy." He kissed the top of your head. Seeing you cry, Taehyung pulled you into a big hear hug, rocking you gently from side to side. This was really such a great surprise.