Chapter Seven

————

Dinner with the boys gave you a new experience that you knew would stick with you for a while. Although you cannot forget the wolves, you're just as happy with your 7 new friends.

————

Friday drew a lot nearer than you expected. After school, you parted ways with the boys and went home. Of course, they didn't stop reminding you about coming over to their house for dinner later. As if you would forget in the span of 5 minutes.

"Should I bring anything?" You asked.

"Just yourself." Jungkook smiled and you nodded your head with a smile. You headed into your cabin and took a quick shower.

"What should I wear?" You stood in front of your closet, only wrapped in a towel. You haven't really been to anyone else's home for a meal before so you were a little nervous.

"Too casual... Too fancy..." You tossed aside each outfit that you felt didn't fit.

In the end, you decided to go with a blue skater skirt with stars and a white button up shirt. Staring at yourself in the mirror, you brushed your hair.

"There." You nodded in approval.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Coming!" You put your brush down and headed downstairs. When you opened the door, you were not expecting to see RM standing there. When he saw you, he was taken aback by how simply breathtaking you were, even if you didn't deliberately dress up. He cleared his throat before smiling at you, flashing you his deep dimple.

"I came to escort you. Make sure you don't get lost on your way. You look good, by the way." RM explained with a smile and you blushed.

"Oh, thank you. Am I over dressed?" You asked.

"Not at all." He shook his head.

"Just let me get my bag." You said to him and ran back to your room. You slung your bag over your shoulder and wore your converse shoes. After you were done, you turned off the lights and locked the front door.

"RM- Oof!" You had turned and bumped into his chest, not realising he was standing right behind you.

"Sorry." The both of you stepped away from one another.

"Ready to go?" He cleared his throat. You gave an awkward smile and nodded your head. RM led the way and you followed him through the forest.

"We're on the way." RM told his brothers as he cast you a subtle side glance. You were focused on the path ahead of you, not being familiar with this part of the forest. He smiled softly at you, finding it a little hard to believe that you were standing by his side, walking alone with him.

"Woah." You stopped as the big bungalow came to view. It was so big and modern that you wondered just how they built it so quickly.

"What do you think?" RM nudged you gently.

"It's huge!" You chuckled. He gestured forward to the steps and you bowed your head, stepping up. RM opened the door and led you inside. If you thought the outside was nice, the inside was even more impressive.

"(y/n)!" You were tackled by hugs.

"H-Hello." You stuttered.

"Hey, let our guest breathe." The 3 youngest ones were pulled away from you and you straightened your skirt.

"You're here." Jimin grinned.

"That, I am. Thanks again for inviting me over. Your house is so beautiful." You complimented and the boys once again, mentally fawned over how adorable you were as you had a fascinated look on your face.