EPILOGUE

A/N: THIS IS IT! The last part of the story, thank you for taking the time to read my story. I am so very grateful for your time. I do hope you still support me for my future story that I'm going to post. I'm sure you all gonna love it too!

P.S: I don't really know how to write an author's note specially when ending the story, so please bear with me on this one.

————

Your family continues to grow and your 7 mates just want to keep adding more to the pack that you already have.

————

The sunlight peeking through the blinds woke you up. Behind you, Jimin wrapped his arms around your waist and protruding belly, his front pressed against your back. When you made an effort to get up, Jimin whined.

"Don't go..." He buried his face into your back.

"It's late already, Chim. I need to go see if the other children are awake." You chuckled, taking one of his hands into yours and rubbing it. Jimin was the last one to have a pup since the order was leader first, followed by the other alphas, betas and finally the omegas.

"No..." He whimpered.

You would be entering your third trimester soon and Jimin had been experiencing what doctors call 'sympathetic pregnancy'. Basically, he had all the pregnancy symptoms while you did not.

"I'll be back, I promise." You got up and kissed his cheek. Jimin frowned, staring up at you before turning around so his back faced you.

"Morning." You came out of Jimin's room with a yawn.

"My beautiful mate." Hoseok wrapped his arms around you, peppering your face in light kisses, making you laugh. The other 6 have been helping managing Jimin's symptoms, especially the mood swings. Although, they did tease him about it from time to time, which led to him crying and you having to comfort him the whole night.

"The children are having breakfast downstairs." Hoseok held your hand and led you down. You headed down to find the children quietly eating while the other dads watched television.

"Omma!" The kids abandoned their food and came to you. Jin came over, carrying his daughter in his arms.

"Good morning, children." You gave them all hugs and kisses. You blinked and did a head count. There were only 5 kids, including the one in Jin's arms.

"Yoonseo and Yoongi hyung are still asleep." Jungkook informed as he waited behind the children for his hug and kiss. You nodded, greeting your other mates before going to Yoongi's room.

"You two..." You shook your head with a laugh as you watched Yoongi sleep with his carbon copy laying on his spread arm, sleeping comfortably with no sign of waking up soon.

"Yoongi, Yoonseo~" You called softly.

"Mmm..." Yoonseo groaned, turning over to curl into his father's side. Yoongi grunted but made no other movements. Leaning down, you gently pulled your sleeping son to you. Instead of being annoyed, his hands clung to the material of your shirt.

"Omma." He groaned in his sleep.

"I'm right here, baby." You chuckled, kissing his forehead while trying to balance with your belly. Finally, he opened his eyes, sitting up. Seeing that you were really there, he stood up and hugged you.

"Did you sleep well?" You asked and felt him nod against your shoulder, letting out a big yawn.

"The others are having breakfast. Go wash up and join them." You said and he nodded, jumping off the bed and going to the toilet to brush his teeth. When he was done, he ran out the door.