Chapter Three

————

You're enjoying a nice picnic with Jimin when all of a sudden, you meet his 6 brothers and they all seek shelter in your home.

————

"Jimin. Would you like some fruit?" You asked as you packed your bag full of food. Jimin barked, wagging his tail. Honestly, he wasn't even crazy about food but the fact that he could share something with you excited him.

"Alright, someone loves his fruit." You snorted and packed bananas, grapes, apples and a small knife inside your bag. You made sure all the food containers were securely closer and you filled up two water bottles with cold water, one for you and one for Jimin.

"Ready?" You smoothed down the skirt of your sundress.

"Yes!" Jimin jumped. You laughed and patted his head. Jimin walked slightly ahead of you out of pure excitement. He led you to a spot right by the lake.

"Here?" You took the blanket out of your bag and laid it down. To weigh it down, you put the food containers out. Jimin also sat his butt down on one corner to help you.

"I got it bubba." You winked and placed a container down. Jimin almost smiled in satisfaction and moved closer to you.

"Thankfully the weather is perfect today." You hummed.

Jimin sat beside you, panting as he stared out into the lake. You ate your chicken sandwich while you put out some beef mince mixed with rice for him. You stopped eating when you heard him gobbling out the food and burying his entire face into the container beside you. When you laughed, he looked up at you, blinking in confusion.

"You're so messy, Jimin." Reaching out, you removed the rice grains that stuck to his nose.

He shook his head, snorting while you moved away in laughter. You continued eating your sandwich while he finished his own food and was even licking the bowl clean.

"Slow down, bub." You stroked his head. He huffed at the sight of his now empty bowl but started eyeing his sandwich.

"Hey, hey. No eyeing. This is mine." You held your sandwich away.

"No! Jimin! No!" You laughed as he put a paw in your lap to give him some leverage. He stood over you, his large weight and body making you fall back onto your back. You squealed as Jimin leaned down to eat the sandwich out of your hand.

"No!" You shouted. Jimin moved back to his spot as you watched him eat the rest of your sandwich. You glared at him.

"Yah! How dare you!" You slapped him repeatedly. Jimin just ate your food until all that was left where the breadcrumbs on the mat. He looked at you and you crossed your arms.

"I'm not talking to you." You scoffed, turning away as you ate some fruit.

*Whimper*

Jimin came behind you and you felt him put a paw against your back. You continued to ignore him but a small smile was on your face. Jimin continued to whine and whimper for your attention. Then you felt him rest his head on your shoulder, his fur against your ear and his damp nose touching your cheek lightly. His whines and whimpers got louder.

"Excuse me, personal space." You ducked out from under him. His ears folded down and he pawed you gently.

"Alright! Alright! Geez. Here." You broke half of the banana you were eating and held it out. Jimin's ears perked up as he gently licked it up from your hand, chewing happily.

"I wish we could stay here forever." You threw an arm around his neck and leaned against him.

"Her hugs always feel good." Jimin closed his eyes.