Black Knight - 6

"Tell me why you care so much, even if I was lying right now it wouldn't affect you whatsoever!" You gritted your teeth, his accusations making your brows furrow and your heart rate increase dramatically. You were never one to hold back how you really thought around people you had just met.

You both remained still, in the same position. Your hand on his collar, his face next to yours. The blank expression on his face made you even angrier. "Why are you so upset? It's not like he has anything to do with you. That's all I mean." Lelouch's tone was thick with a hint of malice. 

Inside Lelouch's mind he knew he could flip this situation to benefit in his favor, even if it meant making you angry. He could begin to put some sort of plan into action on figuring you out.

"And what if he did have something to do with me? What are you going to do, report me? You mentioned you agreed with me earlier." You let go of his collar, pushing him back into the wall before backing up from him.

Lelouch bit his lip slightly to prevent a smile from forming. "I only said I agree with how he acted in the news the other day. The same cannot be said for everyone who surrounds him. How can he know each and every one in the black knights is going to support that same ideal he has expressed in the news."

Your fists bawled up, he was now discussing the black knights. It seemed he was suspicious of you, just like you had been worried about... but why was he so invested... he couldn't also be a member of the black knights too, you were sure of that.

"So you're attacking the black knights now? That's really pathetic you know. You only see what's said on the news, that doesn't make you a genius." You snarled, crossing your arms. "The black knights are Zero's knights for justice, we'd do anything to support him and his ideals even if that means....-" 

You slapped your hand over your mouth. You were saying too much, getting too defensive. You couldn't help it though, because of your personal feelings for Zero and the motivation you had as a knight.... Lelouch was exploiting your weaknesses without even knowing.

Lelouch now wore a smile on his face, a slight tinge of sarcasm filled his voice. He knew you didn't want to admit it, but he had the perfect plan to make you. "Oh please, you're not a black knight, you can't speak for them nor would you know anything about how they work." He crossed his arms leaning back against the wall, maintaining eye contact with you as if he knew that would make you blow up.

"I am! And I'd know more than you, Lamperouge." You spat on the ground, tears slightly forming in your eyes, turning as you headed towards the doors, you were overly finished with this conversation, too angry to care that you just had revealed what is considered a crime punishable by death in Britania. 

Lelouch felt a slight twinge of guilt at making you angry to the point of nearly crying.

You felt a hand grab onto your arm, Lelouch pulled you back into him, turning you around to face him and placing his other hand on your other arm. You tried to shrug out of his grasp. "Let me go." 

"Y/n, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to go that far." Lelouch said, avoiding looking at you but still maintaing his grip on your arms. You could feel that evident change in his personality strike again. 

"Yeah? Well you did." You looked up at him, frustrated with the situation but slightly calming down. Lelouch seemed remorseful, but he still held a similar view as you. You couldn't be too mad at him, he was just intrigued most likely.... "You can't tell anyone. Or I'll- I'll... I'll have to-" 

Lelouch turned to face you, hearing footsteps echo through the stairwell and his eyes widened, locking eyes with you. Before you could even finish your sentence or hear the footsteps he pressed you back into the wall. 

His hair fell in front of his face as he leaned down and pressed his lips against yours, his grip on your wrists had loosened, and instead held you against the wall. You felt your head spin, taken aback by the sudden motion. 

But your brain, it didn't think of Lelouch in this moment. Even with his looks, and popularity you had a crush on a masked man. The same masked man that you imagined as you hesitantly kissed Lelouch back. 'Damnit. What's wrong with me.' 

You wiggled your hand out of his grasp and reached up towards his collar, pulling him onto you more as you deepened the kiss. Whoever stood at the top of the stairs viewing this scene definitely heard part of the conversation you were having. You had to make this believable.

~~~~

Lelouch knew he had to act quick when he heard the footsteps. He could only think of one way to prevent any suspicion, and protect y/n's identity, potentially along with his own. If this was who he thought it was walking up the stairs.....

As he initiated the kiss, he felt his face heat up as he felt y/n return the kiss. Lelouch hadn't expected that. He felt a chill run down his spine as y/n pulled him onto her. Something inside him changed. Was it influenced by y/n's infatuation with Zero... or did he actually...

~~~

You could feel Leouch tense up at your sudden escalation of the kiss he had initiated. You pulled away, looking in his eyes noticing a blush appear across his face, his eyes wide as he looked into yours. He quickly pulled away and you both looked towards the top of the stairs.

You saw Lelouch's eyes change, his posture straighten.

"Suzaku." He said, scratching his neck, you assumed he was going to pretend to be awkward, but you knew that even his acting wasn't that good.