Embarrassment - 15

Your heart skipped a beat as you appreciated the fact that you could feel Zero's body heat. "I'm sorry I wasn't much help back there.." You muttered quietly, too flustered to speak any louder. "Kallen lost contact with you, that isn't your fault." Zero said as his arms brushed against your waist gripping the knightmare's controls. He swiftly moved with such skill that made you wonder why he only used the standard Knightmare like the rest of the knights. 

"Kallen, I have y/n with me, what is the enemy's current position." Zero said, slightly stretching in his chair, doing his best to ignore how close you were. "We have the situation under control, Ohgi is capturing their commander accompanied by Tamaki as we speak," Kallen replied, the radio static echoing throughout the small space you and Zero were in.

"Copy that, we'll meet you back at checkpoint 1" Zero said, turning off his radio.

"Zero" you exhaled, turning your body around to face him, kneeling between his legs on the seat of the one passenger Knightmare. Zero leaned back in his seat taken slightly aback. "Yes... l/n?" he said, shifting slightly as he felt the front of your body slowly press against his. "I just.. well... I was wondering.." You cleared your throat, cheeks flushing red as you looked at Zero beneath you. 

Shit... you thought, what were you even thinking? He was just too close. You couldn't help it. "Y..es?" Zero replied, underneath the mask he bit his lip, he couldn't read your intentions, and the butterflies he had in his stomach fluttered with every movement you made. 

You slowly brought your hands up to his chest, resting them there as you hooked a finger from each hand around the collar of his cape. This caused him to jolt forward slightly, attempting to sit up, to which you pressed him back down, into the seat. "I know its not my place but... I rarely see you without someone else being in the room.." 

Zero slid his hand to grab onto one of your hands that were against his chest attempting to pull it away. Underneath the mask Lelouch's eyes darted towards the radio mic signal that showed whether or not his channel was on, but you blocked his view. 

You moved your hand to take control of his gloved fingers, gripping the fabric and beginning to slowly pull it off to reveal his bare hand. You shuddered at the feeling of his skin against yours. "Im sorry... I got too carried away." You muttered, embarassed that you were so infatuated. Zero said nothing, his mask facing you, and unknowingly, his eyes never leaving yours. 

Lelouch didn't want you fallling so in love with his masked persona, but you were making this all too difficult for him. You began to back off of him, just about to turn your body back to facing forwards, still holding Zero's glove in your hand. Suddenly, he reached for your waist pulling you directly onto him. You could now feel how fast his breathing was. 

Zero reached to your face with his ungloved hand, bringing your face towards his mask as he slowly clicked the button that released his mask. You gasped as he slid his ungloved fingers over your eyes and pressed his lips against yours with haste. You moved your hands and snaked them around his neck, breathing heavily as you pressed yourself against him. A soft clank emerged as his mask slipped off his face and rolled to the side of the seat. You muttered between his lips as he kept his hand over your eyes, "Z-ero... wait- your mask-" 

A thrill shot through you when he didnt stop, but continued to deepen the kiss. You pulled away from his lips slightly, leaving little distance between your face and his as you breathed heavily. Unknowingly, your foot had toggled on the radio voice channel control. "Do you want to see my face" Zero muttered, still keeping his hand on your eyes. 

"I-" was all you managed to get out before you felt around with one of your hands, until you grabbed on to his mask, bringing it back up and onto his head. He let his hand droop off your face, still glove-less as he rested his hand on your back, underneath your shirt. "I'd owe you an action of equal vulnerability if I were to say yes.." you said, letting out a small giggle.

"That wouldn't be so bad.." Zero replied, latching his mask back onto his face as you hovered over him. "So, will you go first then?" He teased, sliding his hand up your back which slowly was also pulling your shirt up. You shuddered as his hand slowly reached your neck, as he slowly drifted his fingers against your skin and across your chest as his hand stopped in the middle of your collar bone. 

With his other hand he put his fingers on the clasp that secured everything in the back. "Wait-" you blushed, beginning to get self conscious. As you jolted away, you accidentally hit the open hatch button with your foot, which cause the knightmare to eject the two of you outside, and fall out of the Knightmare. Zero held onto you as you both hit the ground, he let out a small laugh.

"Jeez you two, how long does it take to get to checkpo-" Tamaki started as he rose out of his Knightmare, his eyes instantly noticing the position you and Zero were in. It wasn't just Tamaki that was watching, but also Ohgi, Kallen, and a few others who heard slight mumbling through Zero's radio but no response when they spoke. 

((Your foot had effectively unmuted you, but kept the any receiving message muted.))

You looked up towards Tamaki and quickly scrambled off of Zero, forgetting you were still clasping one of his gloves in your hand. "My apologies, mission report?" Zero said, clearing his throat as he stood up, seemingly ignoring the embarassing nature of the situation you were both in. "Mission complete, no ally casualties, however upon the capture of their commander, 2/3's of their army retreated." Kallen replied, sliding down her knightmare and walking towards the two of you. 

Kallen held a folder in her hand as she approached Zero, handing it to him. He reached out with his right hand, glove still missing, as he grabbed the folder and nodded his head. 

Kallen looked perplexed as she noticed his hand and looked over at you, then noticing the dark fabric that you held.