Reciprocated - 11

You felt shockwaves emit through your entire body as Zero pressed himself against you ever so slightly, the kiss sending a barrage of dirty thoughts into your mind as you softly returned the kiss, deepening it ever so slightly as Zero's tongue made its way into your mouth. You felt the heat rise in your body, removing your hands that had remained against the wall and moving them to Zero's figure, sliding them from his waistline to the center of his chest as you felt the designs on his suit you had come to know well.

You didn't know what was happening, but the moment encapsulated you, all you could think about was him, and how he was making you feel. 

A small noise emitted from zero's mouth, his voice vibrating against your lips as you slid your hands around his back, underneath his cape, and pulled him closer to you. Now there was absolutely no room between you and him, his body pressing firmly against you. 

The heat in your gut was rising as you gripped zero's suit.

Lelouch wished to all hell that he didn't have to hold his mask up like this... he only had one hand and it was busy keeping himself balanced and wrapped around your waist as he leaned against you. He wanted to feel you more.

Zero's fingers moved ever so slightly around your waist. Playing with the hem of your uniform as he breathed heavily into your mouth as you did into his. This kiss was becoming more heated by the second, neither of you showing any signs of stopping. You felt Zero's cold gloved hand make its way underneath your uniforms shirt, brushing against the skin on your back softly. You let out a soft moan that escaped from your lips and into his.

Lelouch wanted to make this moment last forever, the thrill of kissing you as Zero was enough to make him go crazy... with the way things were going, he didn't know if he could stop himself if anymore advances were made. He pulled away his lips from yours, both of you were out of breath, panting in unison. 

"I..." Zero began to say breathlessly, wondering what he could possibly say in the moment you were both in. "Shh... it's okay..." You said softly, you could tell that you were both in the same boat, too riled up for your own good, given the circumstances. 

Your eyes focused on Zero's lips, as you both caught your breath. You slid one of your hands from his back and towards his scarf, wrapping your fingers around it as you placed your lips against his once again. The feeling of his lips against yours spiraled Zero into a frenzy, he slowly began to kiss off to the side of your lips and down towards your jawline.

A small moan escaped your mouth, biting your lip to muffle it as he placed kisses along your jawline, then slowly down your neck, the edge of his mask slightly scraping against your face as Zero held it to his head. You could feel the air exiting his nose and onto your skin, making the area feel tingly as he began to focus on a lower part of your neck, leaving a small mark with his lips.

Your grip on him tightened as he pressed his lips against your neck before pausing. 

You heard the sound of the door woosh open, causing your head to instinctively turn in the direction of the door. The sudden movement would've knocked Zero's mask completely off if he hadn't been clutching it tightly. He quickly lifted his cloth mask onto his face, pulling his mask down and pressing the button on the side that secured it to his face. You quickly let go of him as he backed up from you. Zero faced the direction of the door as none other than.....

Tamaki walked inside the room, instantly looking in Zero's direction. "Yo Zero, I sent-...." He paused as he made his way around the corner and seeing you off to the side of him, still leaning against the wall. "Ah, they're still here... was I interrupting anything?" Tamaki said with a sly grin. He glanced at the ruffled scarf around Zero's neck that was usually neatly folded, but the blush that remained on your face and partially visible mark on your neck spoke for itself. "N-o... I'm sorry, I'll leave you two to talk..." You began to walk past Zero, causing a woosh of your scented perfume to fill the air. 

Lelouch didn't want you to leave... he didn't want to let you walk away after all of that... But he had no choice but to watch as you walked away, clenching his hands at his sides to prevent himself from reaching out to stop you. 

You walked past Tamaki and quickly out of the door, into the hallway. You could hear Zero begin to say something but couldn't quite catch what as you made your way towards the intelligence division's lounge area. As you made your way to the room, you past the group of new recruits that Tamaki had been directing around the building on a tour. One of the members recognized you from the custodial room and grinned mumbling to the person next to him. 

"Is that the girl Sir Tamaki was teasing earlier?" "Sure looks like it... I wonder if she's actually directly involved with Zero..." "Cmon, I doubt it... the guy is barely seen as is... she's only intelligence..." Their voices all blurred together as the gossiped silently, assuming you couldn't hear them.

In reality, you could hear every word you said as you quickly passed through the hallway Tamaki had left them in. You could practically still feel Zero against you... was it really possible that Zero reciprocated your feelings? Or was that kiss just a fluke.... No..... You would have to find out next time you saw him, whenever that would be... You bit your lip as you replayed the kiss in your mind, getting back to work as you entered the intelligence floor.