Tease - 13

"It's- alright, you've never seen the upper part of my face..." You replied, ignoring his previous statement as a blush drew across your face. Lelouch frowned underneath his mask, he knew removing you so suddenly from the classroom would only start rumors, but he couldn't bring himself to leave you in there. "I guess you're right, still I-" Tamaki began before Zero cut him off.

Letting go of your hand quickly, Zero paused near the staircase that lead to the upper half of the school, a few black knights stood posted around the area, beginning to look in your direction, but mainly at Zero. Zero stepped in front of you, to block view of you. "Tamaki, take l/n to the command room we have set up, to the spare uniforms," he said, without turning to look at you, grabbing the edges of his cloak and throwing it on top of you, before any of the others had the chance to see your face or Ashford Academy uniform. "Sure buddy," Tamaki said as you both began to walk up the stairs, a few whispers circulating as the black knights near you couldn't quite catch what Zero had said. 

You followed Tamaki up the stairs, holding Zero's cape over your head. As you reached the top of the stairs, you realized where Zero had decided to hold operations, in the student council's meeting room. It was a good option, as it was positioned nearly front and center of the academy. You watched as Tamaki walked over towards the corner of the room, opening the box that sat there. "So thats what was in this, I was wondering..." Tamaki said as he handed you a spare uniform.

~~~

A few moments later you were changed, Tamaki had left you alone in the student council made control room, which was currently vacant except for you, you assumed they were formulating a plan elsewhere. You neatly folded Zero's cape, holding it as you looked out the window. The Britannian forces hadn't made any moves yet, which explained the eerie feeling in the air. You began to walk out of the doors, pausing just before you bumped into Zero as he was about to enter the room, shortly behind him was Tamaki, Ohgi, and a red haired girl. "Oh, sorry-" You clutched Zero's cape in your hands before stepping aside as they all walked in, the pink haired commander glancing towards the cape in your hand as she passed. You knew of her, but hadn't ever seen her around.

Zero walked towards the computers that had been set up on the desk, pulling up a file to display on the tv nearby. "Zero, who's this?" the burgundy red haired girl asked, walking towards him as she motioned in your direction. Tamaki butted in. "Kallen, this is y/n l/n, Intelligence division and your competition," he teased with a small grin. "Oh please Tamaki, if you used your energy to actually do your work instead of messing around maybe we wouldn't be in this situation." kallen replied, turning to look towards you. Tamaki rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah.." 

"So y/n huh? It's nice to meet you, I'm Kallen." She said, shaking your hand as you awkwardly draped Zero's cape on your free arm. "Seems you're fed up with Tamaki too" You said shortly, glancing towards Zero who sat at the desk, leaning on his hand seemingly deep in thought. Kallen followed your gaze towards Zero. "He's just as obsessed with the guy as you are." She said with a grin, beginning to walk out of the door, presumably to attend to her duties. You shook your head, biting your lip as you walked towards Zero. "Sir--... Zero, here's your cape back." You said as you handed him the cape. He looked up at you, sitting up straight in his chair and reaching to grab the cape from you. As he did, his hand briefly slid against yours before he fully grabbed the cape, standing up and putting it back on in front of you. "L/n, could you take a look at something for me?" Zero said, to which you quickly nodded. 

"Of course..." You responded as Zero motioned towards the computer screen that sat open on the desk next to you. You leaned in, getting closer to the desk and computer screen, it was open to a file on one of the current britannian commanders, along with a picture of their predicted military plan. "What exactly do you need me to do?" You said, glancing at the picture of the commander. You felt Zero lean in, placing one of his hands on the left side of the desk as he leaned slightly into you on your right, looking at the computer screen from behind you. "From what you can see, is this prediction accurate?" Zero said, his left arm remained around you. 

You couldn't quite tell, but you could practically feel glances from Tamaki as you heard him mumbling with Ohgi on the other side of the room. 

"Well..." You began, reading the short description of the commander's personality and achievements. You could feel the heat of Zero's body because he was so close, tempting your thoughts to drift to him. "It seems like this prediction is accurate, but is it possible that they could completely to the opposite here? Who came up with this outline?" You said, pointing at a part of the plan on the screen, feeling your elbow brushing against Zero's chest. 

Lelouch grinned underneath his mask. He partially wanted to have the excuse to get closer to you, but wasn't surprised you had pointed that out. "Yes I thought of that too, and I did." Zero said, making you pause. Your eyes widened, turning around without thinking, still leaning on the desk but now facing Zero as he still leaned over you. "H.... I can't critique your work!-" You said quickly, realizing the position you were now in as you looked up at Zero's mask. "Well, why not? Is there something else making you uncomfortable?" He replied shortly, still slightly leaning over you. 

You felt your cheeks heat up at the question, why would he word it that way-... "Well..." You said, biting your lip slowly at what your brain was telling you to do. He was just so.... close. You slowly leaned off of the desk, almost completely closing the distance between you and him. As you did so, Zero's hand slid off the desk, straightening his posture as you got closer to him. "Yes and no... I wouldn't say uncomfortable is the word." You said, bringing your hands to Zero's chest, sliding your hands up towards the scarf around his neck, tucking it in slightly, then resting your fingers on the edge of his cape. You gulped slightly, not knowing how he would react to such a gesture... I mean, he had kissed you before so...

Underneath the mask, Lelouch's face heated up, his gloved hand slowly raising up towards his neck/cape where your hands remained, his hand slightly twitching as he put his hand on top of yours gently and slowly.