How He Lost Them

Sonic and Numbuh 1 were traveling through the city in search of the kingdom of knd as they were moving along the path Sonic notice Numbuh 1 looking depress staring at a photo of him and some kids

Sonic: "uh Numbuh 1 are those your friends in that photo?"

Numbuh 1: "oh these are my teammates that are now brainwash by that robot"

Sonic: "so how you escape?"

Numbuh 1: (sigh) "well it was a normal day with us Numbuh 2 was always telling jokes and Numbuh 5 always whacking him for such jokes, Numbuh 3 showing off her Rainbow Monkey and Numbuh 4 gagging at it, then one day our team were asign to a warehouse investigation by Numbuh 86 though sense we don't like her that such we barely pay attention to how funny she was sounding"

Sonic: "sounding?"

Numbuh 1: "well she tends to yell at us but this time she was monotony voiced that was quiet, anyway we arrived and seperated however one by one they were brainwashed i think it was Numbuh 3 first who was catch as i heard Numbuh 4 complaining about her being in a trance of some kind while Numbuh's 2 and 5 were fine as i contacted them"

Sonic: "hmm how does his brainwashing work"

Numbuh 1: "first off its a it not he as its a robot and second off i actually don't know how he does it as i didn't see them being brainwash, anyways Numbuh 3 brought Numbuh 4 into a closet and the next i know was him probably brainwash though i could do more then that as he had kissess on his face"

Sonic: "ugh i can relate to that kind if troubling" remembering all the times Amy chased after him and cuddled next to him "so what of Numbuh 2 and 5"

Numbuh 1: "well i remember i contact call from Numbuh 5 telling me Numbuh 2 is acting wierd now so i figure he was next, as i continue talking to her she suddenly hang up in a middle of a sentense so she was next, as i search around thats when i spotted it that robot calling itself Numbuh 1000 it told me to join him but i refuse only to find myself surronded by my team in trances, tried as i might i was no match for this robots skills, beaten and on the verge of defeat i was force to retreat escaping the warehouse"

Sonic: "thats must be awful losing your friends to such a robot"

Numbuh 1: "believe me things got worse as when i tried to contact the moonbase and discovered they were all brainwash and my sector was the last to be brainwash, i had no choice but to go low it hurt me watching everything i been fighting for just go down the drain and i never usual go for help beyond knd you can see just how desperate i was"

Sonic: "i see, so this team was more than a team"

Numbuh 1: "correct they have all their greatest skills, Numbuh 2 was more than a comedian he was a genius nerd and manage to invent stuff for our team and pilot the C.O.O.L.B.U.S a bus flying car we use to get around faster, Numbuh 3 rides the H.I.P.P.I.E.H.O.P for us and its good despite her ditz self, same with Numbuh 4 who isn't bright on things mainly on school stuff but he is a great fighter especially with his fist, and then Numbuh 5 one of our more serious members good for her kicking and great skills she is in charge when i'm not around sometimes"

Sonic: "reminds of me of my friends Tails, Amy, and Knuckles we are a group that stuff going in our lives and have trouble but are a great team and friendship going on their just like yours, i too will be depress if something happen to them"

Numbuh 1: "yeah thanks numbuh 1 i just hope the wish we can stop this threat sooner, ugh! why can't it be easy?! at this rate Nmbuh 1000 will win and Kids Next Door is doom!!"

Sonic: "well as i usually say adventures aren't fun if they are too easy plus it'll be better trying a slow way of saving everybody then rushing in and making things worst of course i hate slow but the adventure thrilling cheers me up"

Numbuh 1: "yeah i guess thats true" he calm down a bit embarrass over his behavior a minute ago "well come on we must hurry i have a feeling we are close if we don't get a move along something will bound to stop us"

Sonic: "really? what could stops us from reaching the place?" as they hurried along they were then stopped by someone blocking their path a figure that confused the hedgehog "charmy?"

Sonic belongs to SEGA

Codename: Kids Next Door belongs to Cartoon Network