Meeting Everyone

The group were brought up to speed on whats been happening namely that Numbuh 1 had to resort to summoning Sonic here as a kid form, to training him in weaponing before going on a quest to save everybody by meeting with the king and queen of kids next door as well as Metal

Numbuh 2: "i say Numbuh 1 you had quite the adventure"

Numbuh 1: "yes it wasn't easy and it was tedious and going back and forth in some places but in the end we now have what we need to stop Numbuh 1000" holding the secondary sphere

Numbuh 362: "Numbuh 360 and 361 have the other sphere and i've manage to contact them to let them know we have the other sphere"

Numbuh 4: "would someone tell me how two stupid spheres are gonna stop a robot!?"

Numbuh 362: "according to Numbuh 1 and uh Sonic, these were created by Metal to counter Numbuh 1000 in case something like this might happen"

Numbuh 4: (muttering to himself) "didn't do a good job apparently"

Numbuh 5: "so, Sonic where are you from?"

Sonic: "from a mobius planet that usually not allow to be told for reasons, anyway i'm the fastest thing alive and a lot older than this but i was suck through to your guys world apparently my other reputation not talk often about, robot smasher is why i'm needed as i have the skills to take out Numbuh 1000"

Numbuh 4: "you don't look like a hero" he was then punch in the gut by Numbuh 3

Numbuh 3: "don't be mean Numbuh 4"

Numbuh 2: "do you tell good jokes?"

Numbuh 5: "probably better than yours numbuh 2"

Sonic: "just funny insults pretty much what about you guys"

Numbuh 2: "i'm the pilot for the awesome COOLBUS and inventer of some gadgets and weapons plus when it comes to puns i can speed them up a little for you" he was then bonk by Numbuh 5 "ow! hey that was a good one and you know it"

Numbuh 3: "ooh ooh ooh me me me i'm Numbuh 3 i love to party, stuff animals, and rainbow monkeys! its nice meeting a good ally to kids next door plus i love controlling the hippy hop"

Numbuh 4: (sarcasm) "unless it gets broken in every battle apparently including this one" Numbuh 3 glare at him for that as he continue "anyway i'm Numbuh 4 toughess of them and someone that likes to give his enemies a good butt kicking"

Sonic: ("he reminds me of Knuckles except the red dude knows to keep his anger in check sometimes")

Numbuh 5: "i'm a stealth attack sometimes and takes over when Numbuh 1 isn't around"

Sonic: "like a back up leader?" Numbuh 5 nodded "so yeah it wasn't easy getting the primary sphere and knowing where this secondary sphere is"

Numbuh 3: "oooh what happened?" they all look at her "what? the king and queen will be taking forever to come here and well we need to be entertain"

Numbuh 1 facepalm as Sonic roll his eyes and continue anyway

Sonic: "whatever we found out what to do from Metal so we headed back to get the primary sphere from the rulers only for the teens to take it, so we snuck in and grab it back before having to get a note of where the secondary sphere location is from the delightful children"

Numbuh 1: "afterwards we came back to fight you guys to bring you back to your sense"

Sonic: "and it work too though i'm questioning Numbuh 4 so call toughness"

Numbuh 4 roll his eyes grumbling as Numbuh 3 rub her head and Numbuh 2 pull out some gum balls and munch on them blowing a bubble as Numbuh 5 shivered a bit, Numbuh 362 just stand still smiling at Numbuh 1 and Sonic as her way of thanking them for their efforts

Numbuh 1: "anyway once they get here we will breach the moonbase and face Numbuh 1000 again and activated the spheres to weaken him long enough for Sonic to wreck him enough to place this on the bot" holding the device

Numbuh 4: "whats that crud?"

Numbuh 5: (facepalm) "haven't you been paying attention thats the device they used to knock some sense into us"

Numbuh 4: "hold on are you guys planning on using that on that evil robot why?!"

Numbuh 1: "according to Metal, Numbuh 1000 was suppose to help kids not hurt them by his arch rival Dr Machine, the least we can do is restore his robot back to normal and he can be the one to undo all of this"

Numbuh 4: (pouted) "i don't like this"

Numbuh 2: "me neither but we have to trust Numbuh 1 on this, once the rulers arrive we are heading to the moon base so why not we train till they get here"

Numbuh 1: "agreed we must prepare for a very tough mission"

Numbuh 362: "right i'll let you know once the rulers arrive everybody get ready for a tough mission" Everybody agreed as they all scatter off with Sonic more determine than ever in a hope of stopping this threat for good.

Sonic belongs to SEGA

Codename Kids Next Door belongs to Cartoon Network