Fuel Up The Mountain

Sonic had used his speed to get himself and Numbuh 1 up the mountain though it wasn't as easy as said as they had to deal with robots and brainwash operatives as well as some boulders that were either pushed down or just fallen naturally

Along the way they rescue the guards that Sir Knight had sent up who all left to go back home as they were missing for quite a while now and their parents were worry about them

Eventually they made it up the mountain as Sonic look very chill a bit from that running while Numbuh 1 was spinning a bit out of dizziness from all that speed and lack of stopping from Soniv

Numbuh 1: (gasp) "Sonic!! can you please take breaks for my sake next time!! you know i'm no speedster!!!"

Sonic: "geez calm down Numbuh 1 i was just hurrying up here we can't waste any time as by the time we got here in a normal pace, Numbuh 1000 would already had won"

Numbuh 1: "ugh i swear just be more careful with dragging people along not everybody loves to go fast like that"

Sonic: "alright already lets just get the fuel already now who has it?"

?? ????: "i do have it" the two turn around to see a familiar purple giant cat right behind them holding said fuel "nice to meet you two i'm Mr Tall and i've recieve a check in advance from my old customer Sir Knight"

Sonic: "uhhh yes uhh Mr Tall i'm Sonic and this is Numbuh 1 from the Kids Next Door we were sent by Sir Knight to collect the fuel uh can we have"

Mr Tall: "oh sure here you go" giving it to Sonic who struggle to carry it "careful thats heavy as its been recently been filled"

Sonic: "ugh now you tell me!"

Mr Tall: "sorry i been having that problem really where all my customers complain that i give them heavy stuff before checking to see if they can carry it first"

Numbuh 1: "thanks Mr Tall but uh how can we carry that diown the mountain its too steep to walk back down and with it being more heavier then me theirs no way the hedgehog can speed down the mountain" 

Mr Tall: "wait you went up the mountain? why didn't you use the nearby lift ride it'll get you up and down the mountain without any troubles thats how Sir Knight usually comes here"

Upon hearing this and looking on over to seeing the lift nearby cause the two heroes to groan over that  lack of knowledgement of such a thing both wishing Sir Knight had mention that sooner

Sonic: "first his house and now this whats next!?"

Numbuh 1: "uh thanks Mr Tall we should probably be going now uh thanks for the advice"

Mr Tall: "no problem now excuse me i have some fishing to do" Sonic roll his eyes as he and Numbuh 1 headed to the lift though it took a bit of effort as Sonic was still trying to carry the fuel and needed Numbuh 1's help in doing so

Numbuh 1: "say Sonic was Mr Tall close to someone you know"

Sonic: "yeah he reminds me of Big the cat who look like him and fishes as well though the only difference i could tell was that Big had a frog name froggy by his side anyways lets just get back and scold Sir Knight for not telling either us or his guards about the lift"

Numbuh 1: "uh yeah he's gotta stop doing that"

They enter the lift as it took off down the mountain til it eventually stop at the bottom near the city to which the duo got off and headed on back to where Sir Knight was waiting near his air ship

Sir Knight Numbuh 1: "Numbuh 1 and Numbuh Speed 1 glad you came back with the fuel though it took you awhile i'll had it done much sooner" he saw them glaring at him "what?"

Numbuh 1: "why didn't you tell us or your guards about the lift!!?"

Sir Knight Numbuh 1: "oh i uh heh oops i forgot about it hehe my bad"

Sonic: "your bad!!"

Sir Knight Numbuh 1: "hey i haven't been up there in awhile so of course i was gonna forget such stuff okay anyways lets just put the fuel in the air ship" Once they did that the ship was ready to take off "alright now it'll be wise to land your ship not to close to the teen base or else they're detect you"

Numbuh 1: "ugh right now then anything else you should tell us before we go?!"

Sir Knight Numbuh 1: "uh yeah in case you need to use the weapons theirs a cooling timer as it overheats if use too much so yeah anyways good luck" the heroes were then off on their adventure "probably should mention the extra weapons but oh well no harm done right?"

Sonic belongs to SEGA

Codename: Kids Next Door belongs to Cartoon Network