Meeting Metal

Both Sonic and Numbuh 1 splited up after checking the security as they both headed to the pinp points on where they can be disable, they proceed to dodge security cameras as the robots have token over the lab

Sonic had gotten a walky talky from Numbuh 1 so they can contact

Sonic: "these Robots are here making Metal more suspicious"

Numbuh 1: "it could be a robot betraying the master thing those are common incidents"

Sonic: "that doesn't explain why does Numbuh 1000 keep calling him master, you know the sooner we find him the better"

Numbuh 1: "agreed"

They headed to the security room sectors where they manage to disable the security their own way in Numbuh 1 cases is cutting the wires and in Sonic case its smashing the computer, this disable the security to the elevator 

The two headed to the elevator and entered it both looking impatient until it stopped to the next floor where they checked the rooms map to look for their destination

Numbuh 1: "okay according to this map the possible direction is deep bottom at the robot lab section turning off security will allow us access"

Sonic: "and thats where we'll be going lets disable that security"

The two race onward dodging more security as they split up dodging more trouble as well as robots on patrol, they eventually manage to disable security once again the same way as before allowing them to enter the robot lab section

They enter it to find the place destroyed and wrecked and seemly deserted

Sonic: "whoa someone had a party"

Numbuh 1: "what happen here?"

?????: "psst"

Sonic: "huh?"

Numbuh 1: "what was that?"

?????: "psst! over here!" they saw someone hiding behind some computers gesturing them to come over, the two approach the mystery figure

Sonic: "whose there show yourself" out came a hedgehog wearing a lab coat and glasses and looking alot like Silver "oh uh hey uh are you uh Metal?"

Metal: "yes i'm Dr Metal science on robot making these robots are my greatest creations ever, how did you got past that crazy security?!"

Sonic: "we sort of smash our way in i'm sonic by the way and this is-"

Numbuh 1: (interupted) "Numbuh 1, alright Metal! spill it rumor was from the king and queen of kids next door you created Numbuh 1000 is that true"

Metal: (beat) "yes"

Sonic: "so you created that robot i been hearing about huh"

Numbuh 1: "alright you better explain yourself are you a villain against kids or not cause that robot isn't helping your case"

Metal: "i'm not a villain against kids i want to help them actually thats why i created Numbuh 1000, someone who can be a hope symbol for kids who can help them when they are on the verge of defeat, Numbuh 1000 wasn't design to control children but help them as teamwork"

Sonic: "if this is true why did he acted crazy"

Metal: "well once he was finish he was exactly everything i dream he'll be however one day we had an intruder Dr Machine he's a villain against children and he use his device to reprogram Numbuh 1000 into thinking the best to protect children is to rule them by force, i tried to stop it myself but fail and was left in the crumble while  Machine and Numbuh 1000 had left the building, those robots you saw were sent here to keep me trap in this lab section giving me food and water to survive like i'm in a prison, luckily theres a bathroom here but yeah"

Sonic: "speaking of a bathroom" he zoom off to find it as Numbuh 1 shook his head

Numbuh 1: "so you are good after all, but now Numbuh 1000 has taken over our main base and is building his lair and in no time all the kids will be under his control"

Metal: "oh no! i'm very sorry this is happening to you well i was prepare for in case Machine tries something to my robots you see the way to fully disable Numbuh 1000 is to activate the two spheres at him to weaken his skills making him beatable to place one of these on him" giving Numbuh 1 7 small devices as Sonic return

Sonic: "alright i'm back, hey what are those?"

Metal: "these devices are meant to disable bad brainwash control i only made 7 though and you need to beat said robot or brainwash operative to bring them back to their sense, once you use this on Numbuh 1000 he can deprogram everybody else once hes back to normal again"

Numbuh 1: "got it to uh those two spheres you mention"

Metal: "oh yeah theirs the primary sphere colored of red, yellow, and blue i gave it to the rulers of kids next door during their last visit and i sent the secondary sphere to a treehouse but i don't remember which one but i do remember leaving a note with the rulers maybe they still have it"

Sonic: "why didn't you keep those spheres"

Metal: "i was worried Machine would steal them from me, anyways theres a teleporter at the kitchen section of this lab it can take you back to the entrance again, i have to stay here to prevent any troubles"

Numbuh 1: "understood come on Sonic we have to return to the rulers"

Sonic: "right uh take care Metal and we promise to get your robot back to normal"

Metal: "take care you two" the two hurried to the teleporter unaware they will be greeted with another threat coming soon.

Sonic belongs to SEGA

Codename: Kids Next Door belongs to Cartoon Network