Learning Combat

Sonic and Numbuh 1 once again were searching around looking for directions on where Sir Knight Numbuh 1 lived eventually they found the location they needed after some conversations with some people

Once they got their they found the entrance to the backyard unlock likely due to Sir Knight already their waiting for them once they got their they found the echidna tapping his foot on the ground impatiently

Sir Knight Numbuh 1: (glaring at them) "took you guys awhile"

Numbuh 1: (glaring right back) "well its not our fault someone didn't tell us where exactly we were suppose to find you as you never mention where your cruddy place is!!"

Sir Knight Numbuh 1: "and you should've ask me before i took off so stop blaming me for your lack of communications"

Sonic: "alright already can't you just teach me the skills already so we can go and recollect the sphere and note again from the teens"

Sir Knight Numbuh 1: "hmph your impatients will be your downfall, anyway heres some dummies i have for some reason i have unlimited of these out of blue so feel free to smash them with your fist and kicks"

Sonic: "uh cool" He started his training by punching the dummy with his fist eventually learning how to punch much harder the more he kept going until he destroyed the first dummy

Sir Knight Numbuh 1: "excellent work on your punches now try your kicks" Sonic then proceed to kick the next dummy learning how to kick harder the more he kept his kicks going, eventually he destroy the second dummy "not bad now try combining your punches and kicks be created and unpredictable as your enemies might catch on if you follow a simple pattern"

Numbuh 1: "yeah like they ever catch on" Sonic ignore him and proceed to destroy a few more dummies with creative attacks getting new combos in the progress, eventually Sonic destroyed enough of them that Sir Knight stop him from making more progress

Sir Knight Numbuh 1: "nice job your getting use to this faster than i thought now then i have some bots that will try attacking you no,rmally your speed can make it impossible for them to hit you but what if you know how to counter attack strike a bigger blow to those"

Sonic nodded and counter attack some bots Sir Knight had summon that were also unlimited, after a few counters Sonic notice some bots had begin countering either his punches of kicks differently

Sonic: "these guys are blocking!"

Sir Knight Numbuh 1: "of course they block what were you expecting your enemies to place targets on their bodies telling you to hit them right their while we stand stupidly here for no reason?"

Sonic: "well i'm too fast usually for anyone to have time to block my attacks"

Sir Knight Numbuh 1: "you need to remember that they can block your attacks but they aren't fast enough to block your second attack you need to know what move to use so you don't waste time hitting them on their block parts hoping to get something from it"

At first Sonic was clueless until he realize he needed to time his attacks so they can hit the parts that aren't block combine this and counting attacks and Sonic its hitting robots left and right

Sir Knight Numbuh 1: "fantastic and in case you do get hit you and counter the hit as well thats right theirs dodge counter and attack counter so remember those just in case"

Eventually Sonic finish things off with the last few robots destroyed as Sir Knight clap his hands approaching Sonic his mood changing from stotic to a small smile

Sir Knight Numbuh 1: "great job Sonic your a fast learning i think i'll call you by a codename now Numbuh Speed 1!"

Sonic: "Numbuh Speed 1? well at least its base of one of more skillful abilities so now can we go after the teenagers?"

Sir Knight Numbuh 1: "uh yeah is what would say but well i'll be honest with you my ship has no fuel at all in it engine i was hoping this training can be a something like a wait game till some on our guards return with more fuel but they still haven't all or came back yet with it and as long as their no fuel our ship isn't going anywhere"

Sonic: (facepalm) "oh great another road block!"

Numbuh 1: "why couldn't we just use another ship or something?"

Sir Knight Numbuh 1: "cause mine is faster than any of your ships and we need to get the sphere and note back before those teens relocated again and we'll never find them"

Sonic: "ugh you know what why not we get the fuel with that training this'll be a perfect chance of truly practicing my skills on real enemies"

Sir Knight Numbuh 1: "hmmm alright then, maybe while your at it you can find out whats keeping my guards from coming back or calling"

Numbuh 1: "so where do we need to go to get this fuel"

Sir Knight Numbuh 1: "up those mountains nearby theres a shop with my coupon cheapens prices their get the fuel then come back and then you can use my ship to get to the teen base"

Numbuh 1: "ugh fine we'll get the fuel come on Sonic"

Sonic: "no time to lose" he zoom off with Numbuh 1 in tow as Sir Knight watch on hoping they're get back soon as he fears trouble will come for them all the more time they waste.

Sonic belongs to SEGA

Codename: Kids Next Door belongs to Cartoon Network