Planning to Attack

The heroes alongside the king and queen were on their way to delightful manor as Numbuh 360 piloted the ship as Numbuh 361 checking on records in case Father is in the manor right now or not, as for our heroes they were having a "fun" phone call with Sir Knight

Sir Knight Numbuh 1: "YOU WHAT!? THAT SHIP WAS ONE OF A KIND HOW COULD YOU IDIOTS GOT IT STOLEN!!?"

Numbuh 1: (nervously) "uh? well we needed to get the sphere and note which we half accomplish with the sphere but un no need to worry i'm sure a robot took the ship to the moonbase so its still in one piece"

Sir Knight Numbuh 1: "YOU BETTER HOPE FOR YOUR SAKE ITS STILL IN ONE PIECE AND IF IT IS REMEMBER FOR GOD SAKE TO TURN OFF THE GREEN ENGINE BUTTON THAT I MENTION!!!"

Sonic: "uh you never mention that?" at that moment Sir night hung up the call "ugh he nevers gives us all the anwser"

Numbuh 1: "point aside we better hope his ship is indeed in one piece"

Numbuh 360: "that ship was built with the more tough material so i'm sure it'll be fine" he then notice the delightful manor in the distance and quickly decided to place the ship on auto pilot "alright time we start with my plan i came up with but first Numbuh 361 status report"

Numbuh 361: "well some good news Father the most terrifying villain we face is not in the mansion so we only have the delightful children to deal with"

Numbuh 360: "thats great now anything anyones wants to add before we get started?" Sonic raise his hand "uh yes Sonic?"

Sonic: "so whos watching the kingdom if you two are here?" both Numbuh 360 and 361 look at each as we cut to the kingdom with some guards stealing some snack bars from the vendor

Guard 1: "hurry i want my candy bar"

Guard 2: "patient piggy i need my chocolate bar"

We cut back to the two looking nervous as Numbuh 361 grab the phone from Numbuh 1 quickly

Numbuh 361: "uh explain your plan my love while i go order Sir Knight to watch the kingdom for us" she walk off a bit to do this as Numbuh 360 proceeded

Numbuh 360: "anyways my plan is this first we will land a few feet from the manor then we will split up into four sections as their are four different ways to get in, i'll take the most secured area as its protecting the security system, with my skills i can disable the system making the areas like the kitchen and living room easier to cross as we make our way to the basement, Sonic and Numbuh 1 you two will be taking the east and west paths i mention earlier as the east has fast security that Sonic can get pass that security till i disable it"

Sonic: "thanks for mentioning my speed you majesty"

Numbuh 360: "Numbuh 1 will have the west as the security is more robot place and floor base, with you skills as a shooter and boot jets you can destroy it and hold on up into the air till i can disable the defensives"

Numbuh 1: "you better be quick sir as i don't want to fired by weapons all day"

Numbuh 360: "don't worry i'll try to be quick with my flying ability i can bypass the moving lasers at the entrance of the manor"

Sonic: "the most secure spot is at the entrance?"

Numbuh 360: "of course its the most common approach to entering places" at this moment Numbuh 361 had came back after finishing her conversation with Sir Knight

Numbuh 361: "man Sir Knight can really shout when he assumes your someone else so whats my objective"

Numbuh 360: "the back as wth you knowledge with nature will allow you to pass the security garden till i disable the system, once we all meet up at the basement i'll pick pocket the lock basement and we will all breach into the bottom to confront the delightful children and prepare for a fight for that note"

Sonic: "your plans remind me of my best bud he was really good with plans too so i have confident this plan will work out all right" 

Numbuh 360: "thanks Sonic now then Kids Next Door prepare yourselfs we are close to the manor" he hurry to recontrol the ship to land

However they were unaware the ship was already detective by the delightful children who are watching the heroes from their screen smiling evilly

DCFDTL: "so the kids next door think they can just come just come and take back what we rightfully got from them well now we will destroy them with our skills to destroy them once and for all" they begin laughing evilly as they prepare to ambush the heroes at the basement for a fight.

Sonic belongs to SEGA

Codename: Kids Next Door belongs to Cartoon Network