Queen and King of Kid Next Door

Both Sonic and Numbuh 1 arrived at the throne room where to Sonic's half surprise the king and queen were versions of Tails and Cosmo respectfully, he roll his eyes smiling as they both made close up to the two royalties

Numbuh 360: "greetings you two i heard about your arrival and appreciate you call from before"

Numbuh 361: "thank goodness you weren't brainwash Numbuh 1 so many opperatives fell to the Numbuh 1000 robot"

Numbuh 1: "i'm glad you guys weren't brainwash either"

Sonic: "speaking of which how come that robot didn't come for you guys yet?"

Numbuh 360: "i think is because hes too busy building his lair at the moonbase to care unless we were trying to stop him fully, anyways i'm numbuh 360 the king of KND and thats numbuh 361 the queen and my girlfriend"

Sonic: "well uh i'm sonic, we came to see you cause Numbuh 1 said you might know more on this Numbuh 1000"

Numbuh 361: "yes thats correct, we are aware about it more than anyone, It was created by genius Metal an adult"

Sonic: "Metal?"

Numbuh 1: "ugh i should've know this was an adults doing"

Numbuh 360: "now hold on Numbuh 1 we met this Metal guy he may be an adult but hes nice to children unlike the other adult that aren't parents it doesn't make sense he'll create something to harm them"

Numbuh 1: "but i overheard the robot mention trying to please his master the one who created him mind you, Metal could've been faking his kindness like Knightbrace did, not every villain is opening evil"

Numbuh 361: "thats true though i still have my doubts on Metal, he did said to us he was creating a robot to help children and Numbuh 1000 was a robot that was first seen from near his lab"

Sonic: "So even if he is a nice guy this Metal genius still needs to anwser for his actions in creating a robot that took over your operation helping kids or not"

Numbuh 360: "indeed you two i'll be sending to see this Metal guy he lives in the next town over mostly far from the other buildings if he is playing nice then lets see if he acts nice too two new faces than the king and queen themselves"

Numbuh 1: "uh thanks Numbuh 360 anything else we need to know about"

Numbuh 361: "Metal has a security password code he only give to us and well every month he changes the codes around to keep things lock and tight here" giing Numbuh 1 a paper with numbers on it "press these on the password and the locks will deactivate allowing you two inside"

Numbuh 360: "once inside you need to find the dude though the lab is huge you can find him easier with a discription, he looks like a silver hedgehog.

Sonic: "really?" he had a good feeling who Numbuh 360 is talking about now

Numbuh 360: "yeah he use to be human but an accident turn him into a hedgehog, the reason we know this stuff is cause he told us"

Sonic: "okay so we find him and find out whats going on is that right?"

Numbuh 361: "just be careful the ton he lives hates children much as their are no parents but adult that go to that town"

Sonic: (sarcasm) "so on santa's list theirs a big x on that town"

Numbuh 1: "uh lets just get going uh thanks for the info you two it was great seeing you two face to face without chat"

Numbuh 361: "it was a pleasure seeing you too Numbuh 1 and nice meeting you Sonic"

Numbuh 360: "take care you two and remember go east of here to get to the town the lab is big and rainbow coloring"

With that both Sonic and Numbuh 1 left the throne room and eventually the treehouse itself walking down the stairs or running in Sonic's view as he dash down those stairs and waited for Numbuh 1 tapping his foot impatiently

Sonic: "come on slow poke Numbuh 1000 probably finish his moonbase rebuilding by now"

Numbuh 1: "well sorry for being careful i'm not reckless like you are sometimes!"

Sonic: "so lets head east and hopefully not face any trouble along the race"

Numbuh 1: "um out of curiosity was our King and Queen familiar to you?"

Sonic: "yeah the king look like my best bud Tails and the queen look like his actual girlfriend Cosmo, they are still back home safe and sound from this world, now then lets hurry and see my friendly rival Silver's counterpart next" he dash off as Numbuh 1 facepalm over the counterpart thing happening

Numbuh 1: "when we get the chance i hope Sonic can show me his friends somehow so we can understand whos a counterpart to who" and with that Numbuh 1 activated his rocket boots and dash off after Sonic

Sonic belongs to SEGA

Codename: Kids Next Door belongs to Cartoon Network