Good Bot Bad Villain

The barrier fell down just as an impatient Numbuh 4 was about to ram it despite his friends protest as he founded himself keeping the momentum and crashing into a wall and falling down as Numbuh 3 hurry to pick him up.

Numbuh 2: "why did the barrier disappear?"

Metal: (gasp) "then the battle must be over" he then realizes something "come on guys lets hurry"

They rush onward to the office where they saw Sonic standing next to a defeated Numbuh 1000 who is getting rebooted by the device on itself.

Numbuh 1: "Sonic are you alright?"

Sonic: "I'm fine Nigel and i place the device on him"

Numbuh 4: "what device?"

Numbuh 5: (facepalm) "weren't you listening that device is used to undo brainwashing and corrupted programming turning them into good again, you literally were given these devices earlier!"

Numbuh 4: (remembered) "oh right hehehe I remember" Metal rush on over near Numbuh 1000.

Metal: "Numbuh 1000? I'm so sorry I failed you as your master! if I had been more skill in protecting you, you never be turn into this evil robot!"

Sonic: "don't beat yourself up on this Metal this Machine guy was responsible not you"

Metal: (sigh) "yeah i know i just want to be accept fault in all this for building such a robot without this none of this would've happen, maybe I'm not cut out of helping kids" just then he heard a voice from his robot whose eyes turn green

Numbuh 1000: "nonsense you're a great builder" this shock everybody as the robot got up a bit damage but much calmer now "i was built i help kids, but instead i went against my program and hurt them I'm sorry master." Metal shaken up a bit as he hugs his robot once he realizes he was back to his old self again.

The others were mixed a bit while please to see Metal being happy again was nice it doesn't fully change the fact that Numbuh 1000 really went almost too far in hurting kids next door even if he wasn't himself or what he was program.

Sonic was the only one that was truly happy for them as he had faced a couple of these moments before, so he is used to having to save someone who wasn't themselves at the time in the past as the two broke their hug.

Metal: "Numbuh 1000 on my command deactivate your actions codename: status god"

The robot beep and activated his powers that forms a barrier of light that glows and expands all over the moon base and eventually the globe, once it finishes its ball of form its explosive into bright little lights as every robot stopped their attacks and every kid was back to their normal self on earth and on the moon.

Everybody was surprised by this power as Metal high five his robot, as every kid was back to normal were also very confused on what was happening as a familiar girl burst it and ran over to Numbuh 362

Numbuh 86: "oh sir is you okay I couldn't control myself i tried to but i was acting like a no-good boy and was totally not myself."

Numbuh 362: "it's alright Numbuh 86 you're not at fault here." Numbuh 86 then notice the rulers nearby.

Numbuh 86: "oh my gosh Numbuh 360 and 361 sirs i never thought I'll get to see you here."

Motor: "nice to see back to normal Numbuh 86 ugh sort of" he was a bit please she at least treats him with respect despite his gender

Petals: "yeah thanks to Sonic the kids next door had been freed by a robot who wasn't itself" Numbuh 86 scratch her helmet as Muscles showed up

Muscles: "I'm relief that everybody is back to normal though i had to bonk a few that actually touched my ship"

Numbuh 2: "guess you been kind of touch they did that" he receives a hat slap by Numbuh 5 while he was laughing. "Hey, I thought it was funny"!

Numbuh 5: "and Numbuh 5 kept telling you if you're the only one that's laughing then it's not a good joke." Sonic then approach Numbuh 1000

Sonic: "hey good fight Numbuh 1000 you really prove how strong you are as without those spheres you might've won"

Numbuh 1000: "I'm sorry for hurting you Sonic i wasn't at myself at the time before we fought."

Sonic: "it's okay I dealt with threats lots of times before you" Just then the alarm trigger and the group hurry on over to the source.

Numbuh 1: "whoa what's going on?"

Numbuh 362: "there must be a threat at our location." they hurried to the giant screen and activated it "computer show us whats up?"

On the screen was a giant ship as the screen suddenly went static and on appear a familiar face sort of that Sonic gasp in shock

Dr Machine: "hello Kids next door I'm Dr Machine and I'm here to finish what Numbuh 1000 started, by destroying you all forever and ever! ohohohohoho!!"

Sonic belongs to SEGA

Codename: Kids Next Door belongs to Cartoon Network