THE NUMBUH 1000 ROBOT FIGHT

Numbuh 1000: "HOW!? HOW DID THOSE ORBS WEAKEN ME!?!?"

Sonic: (smirking) "you really have forgotten who truly made you after all"

Sonic did a spin dash that actually manage to hit as Numbuh 1000 couldn't activate his force field anymore, the robot recovered and came charging head force at Sonic who dodged it at the last moment before proceeding to do another spin dash at the robot.

The robot recovered and did a punch attack hitting Sonic with his lightning-fast punch move as he tried it again only for Sonic to block the move the fired mustard weapon on him, cover in mustard allow Sonic to bounce on his head causing him to get dizzy.

Numbuh 1000 got angry as he fired missiles, but Sonic manage to dodge the attack as he jumps, or duck pass the missiles before striking with his own fist and kicks in return.

Meanwhile Numbuh 362's team manage to disable the tough security and defeat Numbuh 86 and 60 guarding it, Muscles had managed to keep his ship protected from any of the robots or brainwash kids trying to fight him for it.

Sector V had defeated as many robots and brainwash kids as possible and were on their way to the office that once belonged to Numbuh 362, they ended up meeting up with Numbuh 362's team and were all heading to the same location.

Numbuh 2: "alright according to the map of the Moon base that hasn't fully change yet we should be close to the main office."

Numbuh 362: "i swear that robot will pay if my office gets destroyed."

Numuh 4: "i been itching for a getting that robot a good whooping." he rushed on ahead as they notice the office straight ahead though they notice something that Numbuh 4 didn't, a forcefield. 

Numbuh 5: "uh Numbuh 4 there's-" she was too late as Numbuh 4 collided into the barrier "forcefield." Numbuh 4 fall down shaking his head from the impact.

Numbuh 4: "what the? why is this crud here?"

Numbuh 1: "Metal is it possible for Numbuh 1000 to do this."

Metal: "hmmm well i program this kind of feature into his command base only when he is challenging someone to a fight"

Pedals: "then that must mean Sonic is fighting Numbuh 1000 he must've used the spheres in te fight"

Metal: "he better or the robots shield will protect him from all kinds of damages and his strength will be too much for Sonic to handle"

Motor: "I'm sure Sonic can handle it after all the fights he has been in, I'm sure he'll be able defeat Numbuh 1000"

We cut to the fighting as Sonic and Numbuh 1000 proceeded to focus their fighting on hand-to-hand combat along with using their legs blocking and striking each other with enough force to send each other backwards.

Numbuh 1000 then gave Sonic a nasty glare as circuits from inside began acting up as the program Dr Machine put in him is starting to become override by Sonic's actions which stop the robot from attacking more aggressively.

Numbuh 1000: "alright Hedgehog time to increase my skills to defeat you once and for all." his eyes glow brighter red as he began launching multiple weapons at Sonic who barely dodge them all before finding recovery in order to fire right back at the robot.

The two had begun firing their weapons at each other most of which connected with each other created blob of splashes right back at the users and most of which send both of them right into walls again as Numbuh 1000 once again activated his missiles but this time program them a bit.

Numbuh 1000: "you prove to be a tough opponent Sonic but now i must end you with my new improve missiles now changed into seeking missiles." he fired one as it begins to home onto Sonic

The hedgehog tried to dodge it but found out it was homing in on his location, thinking quickly Sonic had it follow him right back at Numbuh 1000 and waited until they were close enough for him to dodge the missile as it collided with Numbuh 1000 damaging him slightly. 

Enrage Numbuh 1000 threw caution out the window and begin firing more and more missiles at Sonic who repeated most of his tricks as more missiles hit Numbuh 1000, both enraged and damage Numbuh 1000 begin charging something up.

Numbuh 1000: "THATS IT! I'll destroy you with my laser blaster."

Luckily his laser took time to charge which gave Sonic time to spin dash charge move, eventually Sonic wins his charging and hit Numbuh 1000 before he could finish his charging, with Numbuh 1000 weaken Sonic wasted no time in planting the device on Numbuh 1000

Sonic: "alright Numbuh 1000 you reprogram!" placing the device on Numbuh 1000

Numbuh 1000: "NOOOOOOO-" he was then reprogrammed as Sonic waited things out hoping this adventure wasn't all for nothing.

Sonic belongs to SEGA.

Codename: Kids Next Door belongs to Cartoon Network