Dr Machine Expains His Actions

Sonic was shock that their was a version of his arch enemy in this world as well and he was the Dr Machine himself

The others were surprise to see this villain coming out of nowhere without any foreshadowing in clues that they are aware of though Metal had the reaction of anger as he truly hated this man for corrupting his robot to become evil in the first place

Metal: (angry) "Dr Machine! You have a lot of nerve of showing up after what you done!"

Dr Machine: "ohohoho you thought after my actions I'll just be sitting back eating popcorn and munching on a giant sandwich as the robot I reprogram does what it was rightfully suppose to do you traitor"

Metal: "traitor!? To what!?"

Dr Machine: "why the adults of course come on Metal your an adult too and despite having the skills to destroy these kid next door kids forever you decided to help them and for what? Allowing them to win on this pointless war?"

Metal: "not every adult wants to hurt children and it's alright to discipline the kid for disobeying but forcing them to behave like slaved is plain wrong I want to see the old days where it was all normal kids cause small troubles and adults act more mature and not try to force kids to listen to them like force brushing kids teeth or fattening them up or even spanking their behinds when they aren't even your kid, I miss the old days and hate this new war every side is on now"

Dr Machine: (pretend to be sympathy) "aww looks like someone wants to go back into the past back when we never had any sort of trouble with each other. Face the music Metal what's in the past is in the past you can't change it only accept it and move on with life"

Metal: "you may be right on that but at least I can still prove to them not every adult is the same"

Dr Machine: "pity your a lost cause now then your probably wondering where I was all this time"

All: "no"

Dr Machine: "thanks for asking I was out in space all this time waiting to strike having robots secretly deliver my food to me from below as I was ready to strike, the reason I didn't show up was because I wanted to take you out out of nowhere so when I heard my rival created a powerful robot I decided now it was time to attack"

Numbuh 1000: "beep boop that's why you reprogram me"

Dr Machine: "exactly I saw how skill you were so I made sure to do so when Metal wasn't looking and by the time he did it was too late"

Numbuh 1: "so how was controlling us allow you to win"

Dr Machine: "you see kids being control to be good everywhere will prevent kids next door from existing as every kid will be under my control and be force to do whatever a parent or adult says and you won't be able to do anything to stop it"

Sonic: "man you remind of this Eggman fellow I face a lot of times he always full of himself never realizing how badly he'll fail in the end just like you"

Dr Machine: "hmmm must be cause he never met me with the two of us together nobody can stop us, speaking of which Sonic was it? You pretty good maybe you should work with me instead of your able to destroy a robot that was good at taking down kids next door on its own"

Sonic: "hah fat chance I ever join the likes on you tubby, now what are gonna do now we reprogram the robot on our side now"

Dr Machine: "I'm glad you ask as I took the time to activate my ship into battle mode and soon we'll blow you up to kingdom come"

He then sign off as he activated his ship as it went into a full transformation mode it ship wings changing into a battle position of middles appear at ready to launched

Sonic and the others watched on in shock as we changed their base security to outside to see it all happening as the ship fully change its shape revealing it weaponize self

Dr Machine: (through the speakers) "now then I'll be giving you one last chance to give up or I'll destroy the moon base to kingdom come and don't think of trying to breach my ship to stop me. It's wired with the most toughest robots yet and have the most best kid proof security ever imagine, this is what happens when villains like me have time to prepare. You have 10 minutes to decided ohohohoho!"

He stopped talking as the heroes ponder in panic over what are they gonna do now.

Sonic belongs to SEGA
Codename: Kids Next Door belongs to Cartoon Network