Sonic Meets Numbuh 1000

The Heroes had split up briefly in trying to find Numbuh 1000, Sonic found himself alone which he didn't mind as he usually prefer to be alone, Numbuh's 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 had grouped together to shut down security to prevent more dangerous weapons from firing at them.

Numbuh 362 had team up with Numbuh 360 and 361 alongside them was Metal as they went to defeat the higher up operatives still brainwash by Numbuh 1000, among those they fought were Numbuh 86 and 60.

Sir Knight Numbuh 1 had gone alone despite the risk of being by yourself was as it could risk him being brainwashed, He eventually found what he was looking for, His ship that the chaotix bots stolen, once he got it back, he decided to guard it to make sure it doesn't get stolen again unaware he was acting like his counterpart while doing so.

The others had managed to complete their task allowing Sonic to breeze through the base having been given the two orbs in case he ended up finding Numbuh 1000 first

As he zooms around the area Sonic soon spotted what looks like the main office and figure that's where the evil robot is at, so he dashes all the way there and found it unlock as he entered inside, he soon spotted the robot in question.

Sonic: "well, well look who is all by himself"

Numbuh 1000: "yes Sonic I been expecting you the so call hero that smash evil robots well I say you're not as bright as they say you are as you have mistaken me as an evil robot."

Sonic: "so you see yourself as a hero even though your brainwashing innocent kids into your side and is planning to do the rest to all the kids in the world!"

Numbuh 1000: "hey I'm helping the world by doing this by controlling the kids they can behave and be good angles its call tough love these kids live on a freaking moon for crying out loud! which is why I'm doing this my brainwash skills helps improve and increase their skills out in the field making them safer."

Sonic: "but you're taking their freedom away and you are going against your orders from Metal, you're supposed to be helping children not turning them into slaves, whoever his Mr. Machine guy did to you made you go against your old system; this is not who you really are!"

Numbuh 1000: "yes, it is! I was program to do this I don't know what you're talking about Metal never created me Mr. Machine did and I'm doing what is right! these brats never listen to their parent's orders or even their older sibling's orders either."

Sonic: (seems like his memories are mess up I guess Metal giving that device will help him after all) "you may be right that kids don't obey orders, but these kids try stopping evil adults and teens who are trying to destroy them and stop them like what you're doing now which is why i must treat you like the rest"

Numbuh 1000: "humph do you really think you can beat me I'm not like that others robots you faced before this moment I been built to be invincible so nobody can stop me, once every kid is under my control their won't be any more trouble and you are the only thing getting in my way of victory so you can either back off now and let me win or face me in a battle you have zero chances of winning, it might save you the trouble and less pain to take option one."

Sonic: "it's pretty oblivious which path I'm taking already bot boy I will face you and I will beat you and every kid from Kids Next Door will be save from your actions"

Numbuh 1000: (beat) "so is that your final answer?" Sonic nodded fill with determination "so be it!" he activated a force field that'll keep anyone from trying to enter it so it's just the two of them in a fight for Kids Next Door rights.

Sonic started with a spin dash which was bounce by a shield Numbuh 1000 summon out of thin air, Sonic was stung by this then realize this was Metal's coding in it as Numbuh 1000 charge in for a punch that Sonic barely dodge and try shooting at him only for the shield to activate again.

As Numbuh 1000 took the weapons with his shield he began firing lasers that Sonic barely dodged, though he couldn't dodge another punch attack from Numbuh 1000, though he recovered quick.

As Sonic tries to figure things out, he remembers the spheres and quickly decided to use them, charging headfirst as he tricks Numbuh 1000 into activating his shield once again at the very last moment to which Sonic activated the spheres as they not only distrupt his shield abilities but seem to have weakened him enough as Sonic charge punch actually sent the bot backwards.

Numbuh 1000 was shocked that he got hit as Sonic drop the spheres smirking at his robot foe who now realize this was a 50 and 50 shot of getting a victory rather than a 100% score, he was planning on getting.

The true battle was about to begin between the robot and hedgehog.

Sonic belongs to SEGA.

Codename: Kids Next Door belongs to Cartoon Network.