Taking Off

Eventually the wait was over as the rulers Motor and Petals arrived with the primary sphere as Sir Knight Numbuh 1 had join them as well, not only them but Mr Tall and Metal had also join the group as well though Mr Tail looks like he had been beaten up

Numbuh 362: "alright allies today we will breach the moonbase and not only take back control whats rightfully ours but stop this robot threat for good, you been very useful back on the quest of stopping this threat and you are useful still now"

Numbuh 2: "yeah those extra fuel for the coolbus is really smooth Mr Tall"

Mr Tall: "thanks though i wish you guys and your security didn't attack me when i showed up"

Numbuh 4: "well you just barge right into our treehouse and is an adult you can't just enter a place like you own it"

Mr Tall: "i was invited here by the rulers"

Numbuh 4: "yeah well we didn't know that back then plus our security attacks adults and teens regardless of their reason of being here"

Motor: "sorry Mr Tall hard to remember teens and adults are not allow in knd treehouse"

Mr Tall: "its okay glad to have given you guys the fuel"

Petals: "its nice you came over Metal"

Metal: "i'm sorry everybody this is my fault i created Numbuh 1000 to help kids not conttrol them i should've been more secure with him as i should've known Dr Machine would come to take him into something more sinister"

Petals: "its not all your fault Metal, Dr Machine is mostly to blame for turning him evil in the first"

Sonic: "its odd that the entire Kids Next Door never met this Dr Machine before?"

Numbuh 5: "Numbuh 5 doesn't like it a villain whose very secret"

Numbuh 3: "ooh ooh maybe he's planning a surprise for us"

Numbuh 4: "yeah so he can kill us"

Numbuh 3: "hmmm i don't recall such an act at a party"

Numbuh 1: "ugh we will worry about this Machine guy later we need to focus on Numbuh 1000"

Metal: "the two spheres you guys have should be able to weaken him enough so you can beat him"

Numbuh 362: "right we all need to head up there and stop him before more operatives and other kids become brainwash"

Mr Tall: "uhhh if its okay if i sit this one out i'm not the action kinda person plus those beatings really took it out of me"

Numbuh 362: "sure Mr Tall thanks for the extra fuel by the way"

Metal: "i'm going too i might noit be a kid but i created Numbuh 1000 so i'll help in stopping him" he hoped the others wouldn't ended up destroying him so that they can plant the device oh him instead to hopefully bring him back to his sense

Sir Knight Numbuh 1: "well i'm so going i need my ship back that those two idiots let get taken" glaring at Numbuh 1 and Sonic

Numbuh 1: "whatever"

Sonic: "again sorry Sir Knight Numbuh 1"

Motor: "while we have some troubles back at the castle, we can deal with our guards actions with the candy machine later, we have the whole kids next door to save"

Petals: "we will be with you guys to the end"

Sonic: "great, well then lets get a move on with those spheres as we should hurry before more surpises happen"

Numbuh 362: "once we make it to the moonbase we'll split up to disable defenses and hopefully get everything back to normal"

Numbuh 1: "kids next door head to the Coolbus"

With that said the group hurried to the coolbus as Numbuh 2 and Mr Tall install the fuel with enough to get it to the moonbase with lightning speed as the group pile inside

Mr Tall stayed put as Numbuh 2 join the others inside the cool bus as Mr Tall wave everybody off as he proceeded to leave

Sonic: "nice uh ship Numbuh 2"

Numbuh 2: "yep this is the kinda bus kids should take to school"

Numbuh 5: "well your taking this to the moonbase"

Numbuh 362: "which means we should be going their now"

Numbuh 2: "alright, before i take off everyone needs to the bathroom do so now cause i'm not gonna stand the old we take off hearing someone needs to go" everybody shook their heads no "okay everybody in your seats cause this is going full blast"

Everybody seated in as Numbuh 2 activated the ship as it soar in the air and took off into the sky, after a beat the ship suddenly came back as a nervous Numbuh 2 exits the ship hurrying to the bathroom

Afterwards he arrived back to see a bunch of death glares the others were giving him as he chuckle nervously before taking off in their ship for real this time as they hurried to the moonbase to stop Numbuh 1000 for good.

Sonic belongs to SEGA

Codename: Kids Next Door belongs to Cartoon Network