Dr Machine Showdown Part 2

Opening the door Sonic and Numbuh 1000 had begun their breach within Dr Machine's ship. The two heroes proceeded to zoom on through the entrance dodging security cameras that could activate even more dangerous traps for them to avoid.

The two made it past some of the security and found themselves near the computers for some of the doors to which Numbuh 1000 begin to hack within the system in order for them to find out where Dr Machine was hiding.

Numbuh 1000: "alright i can use this to find the doctor you better cover me in case this system activates security" once he said that the security happens.

Robot Sonic: "no sweat"

Robot Sonic proceeds to protect his new root ally from the security that came online to attack the hacker, with his metal spin dash and metal punches and kicks Robot Sonic manage to prevent the robots from reaching Numbuh 1000 as he used his weapons to shoot at the distance attackers. It wasn't long until Numbuh 1000 completed his mission.

Numbuh 1000: "I have finished hacking."

Robot Sonic: "thank god you finish so where is he?"

Numbuh 1000: "the computer tells me he is hiding at the core of the ship that keeps this ship afloat if we destroy the core, we can destroy this ship."

Robot Sonic: "alright lead the way"

The two hurries towards the core that still was a long way from their area, the two had to pass more security cameras and jet off past parts of the ship that had bottomless pits that lead to death.

After avoiding the bottomless pits, the two went from avoiding to offense as the security became harder to avoid forcing them to battle their way from the robots approaching them multiple directions.

The two bots manage to destroy some robots as they found an elevator that can take them to the bottom level where the core resides in however the elevator's power was cut by Dr Machine earlier so once again Numbuh 1000 needs protection as he reinstalls the elevator.

Numbuh 1000: "alright second time Robot Sonic"

Robot Sonic: "I think a lot of people hate these moments"

He then proceeded to hold off the robots that either came running or shoot from a distance keeping Numbuh 1000 safe as there were more of them this time but despite the much more difficulty Robot Sonic manage to defeat them all just as Numbuh 1000 had finished with fixing the broken elevator.

Numbuh 1000: "there another fixing done by me, now we can move onward."

Robot Sonic: "no time to waste let's get moving"

They hurry on the elevator and go down to where the core resides, they hurry forward blasting at the shooting bots and hand combating the close ranged ones that came towards them before they destroy the machines that were spawning them.

After doing this they continue onward getting close to the core as they evaded most of the toughest security only having to fight some they just couldn't dodged or evaded in time, they also had to jet over some more bottomless pits.

It wasn't long until they reached the core entrance which was also had security blocking it through computer which meant more protection onto Numbuh 1000 who proceeded onto the computer to begin his hack one more time.

Numbuh 1000: "one more time Robot Sonic?"

Robot Sonic: "ugh fine third times the charm"

Once again Robot Sonic had to protect Numbuh 1000 from the robots that showed up to stop him from activating the core door entrance, despite it being much more difficult to stop them, Robot Sonic still manage to accomplish the task that seem impossible.

Numbuh 1000 had to do this much longer each time due to how complex the security is each time, but he did it regardless as Robot Sonic smash the last bot still standing and looked relief that it was all over.

Numbuh 1000: "alright ready Robot Sonic?"

Robot Sonic: "finally" They enter towards the core room where Dr Machine was waiting for them, as they got close Dr Machine activated a mind control device and aim it at Numbuh 1000 to brainwash him again however Robot Sonic got in the way "NOOOOOO!"

The device hit Sonic but to the villain's shock the robot hedgehog resisted the control device and broke free keeping his free will from the evil doctors' hands.

Dr Machine: "HOW!? My device is always a guarantee there's no way you broke free from its control!!"

Robot Sonic: "well Metal may have made a mistake he corrected it this time by making sure I won't get brainwashed so nice try but you're ruining the kids next door days are over"

Dr Machine: "ahahahahah you think I'm just going to give up as if, I have one last trick up my sleeve time for you to see what happens when you mess with my plans" he presses a button as something appear behind him as both robots prepare themselves for a battle.

Sonic belongs to SEGA

Codename: Kids Next Door belongs to Cartoon Network