Guard Friend and Witnessing The Intruder

The group arrived at the security room to see someone their punching a punching bag in rage as Sonic roll his eyes realizing who the counterpart person is, it was Knuckles and he was acting like his counterpart punching something looking angry as the king approach him

Numbuh 360: "Sir Knight Numbuh 1 here is the guard and bodyguard of our kingdom he also watch security here in case their was an intruder"

Sir Knight Numbuh 1: "well today in that case we had some intruders so who are these guys?"

Numbuh 1: "i'm numbuh 1 of the kids next door sector v"

Sonic: "and i'm sonic the hedgehog well known robot smasher, we were just here to check the security uh what happen?" noticing the place was a little damage apparently

Sir Knight Numbuh 1: "ugh! those intruders happen they suddenly storm through the place as the alarm trigger then i few more breach the security room and damage the security, i tried to fight them off but they kept on coming, it wasn't long till they suddenly pulled a retreat"

Numbuh 360: "maybe my theory is correct the ambush was only a distraction so they can steal the sphere in our safe as well as the note with directions on where the other sphere is"

Sir Knight Numbuh 1: "WHAT!? why did they stole that!?"

Sonic: "cause Metal told us to disable Numbuh 1000's skills and power i with those two spheres somehow they must've figure whats going on and decided to stop our progress i think"

Numbuh 1: "we need to know who stole the sphere so we can figure out where they took it"

Sonic: "what if they damage the sphere and note then what?"

Numbuh 361: "no need to worry about the sphere they are said to be indestructable, as for the note well we'll figure something out right now we must find out who stole it"

Sir Knight Numbuh 1: "we lucky the tape wasn't destroy why not i rewind it so we can see who stole it" he proceeds to rewind as we see the safe in a white and black screen fortage

At first it seem safed and not in danger yet, until a fortage of a bird kinda of hawk figure heading to the safe and begin unlocking the safe combination before opening the safe collecting the sphere and note before running away

Sonic: "huh? he looked familiar in my way that is"

Numbuh 1: "he didn't look like a kid age nor robot design pretty much"

Numbuh 361: "Sir Knight Numbuh 1 can you do a scan on the figure so we know who it is?"

Sir Knight Numbuh 1: "can do" he activated a scanner as it reveals the identity of the thieve that was indeed familiar to Sonic 

Sonic: (disbelief) "you gotta be kidding me!"

Numbuh 1: "who's he"

Numbuh 360: "i heard of him he's Beaker the hawk for the teen ninjas he must've brought it to their hideout underneath a mini mart"

Sonic: "not much of a hideout if its well known"

Numbuh 360: "anyways they must've retreated when Beaker let them know he got the sphere and note"

Sonic: "well come on lets go to the hideout and get it back"

Sir Knight Numbuh 1: "hold it a sec speedy, your speed and weaponing is impressive but not enough to face the teenagers wearing armor, if your planning on breaching their security then you must train in hand to hand combat a little more"

Sonic: "really? why wasn't that part of my training?"

Numbuh 1: "well we did have a fighting combat training in our treehouse but we cancel that when Numbuh 4 went a little crazy after we beat him multiple times"

Numbuh 360: "anyways me and Numbuh 361 must restore our kingdom after the damage the intruders left behind"

Numbuh 361: "we have faint in your success you made it this far too late to turn back now" both rulers walk away as Sonic turn to Sir Knight

Sonic: "so where are we doing this training area"

Sir Knight Numbuh 1: "at my place theirs a training spot in the backyard where i practice my skills meet me their and i'll train you some good skills master them and i'll let you borrow my flying ship" he walked away

Sonic: "great! i'm mostly used to speeding around and plowing through now i must pace myself to complete this mission"

Numbuh 1: "the sooner we do this task the better we can get on with our mission"

Sonic: "yeah" he then realize something "hey wait Sir Knight didn't even tell us where his place is or what it looks like"

At that moment Numbuh 1 groan and facepalm as this realization made them both know they'll be doing yet another search around the city in search of Sir Knight's home

Numbuh 1: "this is gonna suck"

Sonic belongs to SEGA

Codename: Kids Next Door belongs to Cartoon Network