DCFDTL History Update For Sonic

Both our heroes have escaped the teen base and had spent sometime catching their breaths though mostly Numbuh 1 was doing that as Sonic speed and stamia made sure that he wouldn't be so tired

Numbuh 1: "man that was tense though nice job hedgehog if my team had attempt it Numbuh 3 or 4 would've ruin it due to their care free and dumb brain respectfully"

Sonic: "well they probably wouldn't if the mission was this serious"

They both headed to where they left their ship though Sonic wasstill puzzle on the whole delightful thing is as Numbuh 1 recieve a call from Numbuh 360

Numbuh 360: "Numbuh 1 status report did you get the sphere and note?"

Numbuh 1: "We got the sphere but the teens manage to sell the note to those delightful dorks"

Numbuh 360: "oh no! not those guys uh alright me and Numbuh 361 will assist you two on those guys just meet us near the delightful manor"

Numbuh 1: "gotcha over and out" he sigh after hanging up as he was hoping this mission was a simple retrieving mission, Sonic approach

Sonic: "uh Numbuh 1 who is these uh delightful children"

 Numbuh 1: (sigh) "i was hoping we wouldn't be facing them, they are our top 2 biggest enemies right next to their father, the delightful children from down the lane a group of so call well behave children close together as one person they been our enemies for generations usually trying to destroy us or having 5 birthdays in a year and eating a delicious cake while forcing kids to watch them do it, we been fighting these creeps for so long now they are a major threat to the whole group before that robot arrived"

Sonic: "so you at war with these creeps and never be able to fully stop them kinda reminds me of my own problems, did these creeps ever cross the line?"

Numbuh 1: "so much they have and i would still have hair if it wasn't for those 5 freaks, Before i was in charge Numbuh 5 was the leader but after that incident she step down and i took over but even after that day we vow to save any kid from those delightful children"

Sonic was surprise by this update as he never expected to hear that Numbuh 1 had hair but these villainous kids ruin that for him, he remember most of the time Eggman had cause all kinds of troubles in past like blowing the moon a bit causing chunk to be expose everytime the moon turns around

Numbuh 1 notice something that made him stop, Sonic notice he stop and approach him confuse at his shocked face

Sonic: "uh Numbuh 1? why you stop? whats you see?"

Numbuh 1: "nothing?"

Sonic: "nothing? well besides some trees, grass, and well you know life i guess nothing has a reason to stop"

Numbuh 1: (facepalm) "i meant theres nothing here as isn't this the spot where we landed our ship!!?" Upon hearing this made Sonic eyes widen in shock as he zoom around the forest looking around for thier ship but found nothing

Sonic: "its gone! What happen!!?"

Numbuh 1: "i don't know how should i know? how could this have happen?!" Sonic then realize something recalling some burnt sections nearby the area as he search around looking worry

Sonic: "wheres Vector Bot i thought we left him here?" Numbuh 1 check around the area and felt the ground wet

Numbuh 1: "he must've broken free and stolen our ship to prevent our progress ugh! great now what we have no ship, and no way to meet up with Numbuh 360 at the delightful manor"

Sonic: "well why not you contact them on the update i doubt they made it their as it took us awhile to get even here"

Numbuh 1 sigh as he check on the device and activated it hoping to get a call from Numbuh 360 but instead got Numbuh 361 which is close enough

Numbuh 361: "oh hi Numbuh 1 we are on our way to the manor any updates"

Numbuh 1: (nervously) "uh question does your ship have room for two more apparently a robot we fought manage to steal our ship while we were retrieving the sphere"

Numbuh 361: "hmmm yes we do have extra room though Sir Knight won't be happy to hear the loss ship though of course we can give you a lift since we are all going to the same place anyways"

Numbuh 1: "uh thanks we'll be standing by for transport see you than" after hanging up Numbuh 1 look relief as Sonic smiled a bit

Sonic: " no worries with their help the note and infomation to the second sphere will be in our good hands and the close we are to getting your friends safe Numbuh 1"

Numbuh 1: "thanks uh and Sonic you can call me Nigel Uno my real name"

Sonic: "cool Nigel" they shook hands as they wait for Numbuh 360 and 361 to grab them as they hope they can fight whatever the delightful children will try to sent against them.

Sonic belongs to SEGA

Codename: Kids Next Door belongs to Cartoon Network

Note: i decided to make two for now as i had a fun springbreak but anywho thats that for 2 next week will only be one update.