~ Chapter 18 ~

What would Shinobu do, if she learned that Enmu attended her little party despite not being gay? She would probably run to Amane with a petition again, like she did to Douma. Enmu would worry about that later, now he had another unpleasant matter to attend: Least thing he wanted was to go near furious Daki, but he had to keep an eye on her and learn what she planned for Y/N, so he could somehow prevent it. Surely she was not going to let her get away with sassing her in the middle of the hallway, flooded with bored students.

„Why are you following me around all day?!" Daki snapped.

„I... uh. I was late to school so I thought maybe you would need my lunch by now or something." He mumbled. It would not be a good idea to mention homework, right after she was teased about not being able to do it on her own.

Soon Daki went to the toilet, so Enmu had to give up on chasing her and focus on other things for now.

* * *

Y/N finally spotted Akaza after lunch break. She found it funny, how difficult it was to notice deep pink–haired boy with blue tattoos all over him. It was probably because he dedicated most of his free time to sport activities.

„Hey!" She called, waving to get his attention before he would walk away.

„Oh. Hi." He turned around slowly, curiously eyeing her to decide if there was something he could help her with.

„I uhh... just wanted to thank you for earlier."

„Do not sweat it. I just did what had to be done."

„You keep getting in trouble for other people."

„Not always. Mostly I do it for fun. I do not like using punching bags, because they cannot fight back. So boring."

„Umm... I also wanted to apologize for leaving when you were fighting... I guessed you would be fine. As for Gyutaro... well, whoever initiates fight, better be ready to get fucked."

„Oh, I would be disappointed, if you stopped fight, or doubted my strength. I cannot remember the last time I had so much fun."

„I am glad you enjoyed yourself... Alright, going to the art club now. Later!" Y/N waved, walking away.

„Later. Let me know if someone is being a prick." He waved back, heading for gym.

„Yeah no, I doubt you will be punching Daki..." She mumbled to herself, continuing to walk till she reached art club and walked in.

„Hiya Y/N!" Gyokko yelped, hiding something behind his back.

„Hey... what are you hiding there?"

„Do you think I would hide it, if I wanted to tell you?"

„Hm, makes sense." Y/N shrugged, sitting down and nearly falling off her chair as door creaked, letting them know that Enmu was entering.

„Hi. Nice day, is not it?" Enmu asked warily, heading for the opposite side of the room to give Y/N some space.

Y/N quietly mumbled greeting and hurriedly buried her face in papers, sketching quickly to occupy herself with something and have a reason to ignore surroundings. How awkward... he feared going near her now, huh? Perhaps it was better. Now he could guess why she avoided him and stop tormenting her with his company. She was surprised he came to the art club at all.

Gyokko did not seem any less embarrassed. There was no way he could hide his piece from both of them at the same time, because they sat very far from each other.

„What is that?" Enmu questioned.

„Do not look! It is not finished yet!" Gyokko turned his figure to Y/N's side again, because she seemed to be distracted by her papers. However, she could not help peeking after all that noise.

„For fuck's sake! Is that a motherfucking Muzan statue? You are joining his cult too? What is so special about that guy, anyway? He is so full of himself." She exclaimed.

„Whatever gives me an opportunity to spend time around him." Gyokko shrugged, making her gasp.

„So, that is why you rejected invitation? You were working on that project with him?" Y/N rolled her eyes, „I was wrong about Muzan guy. He is not full of himself: The bastard is overflowing with himself! He cannot find time to do his own homework, but he freed his schedule to meet you and allow you to worship him? Seriously? Gross. That ego never fails to make me nauseous."

„What is so bad about wanting to be popular?" Enmu shrugged. „I think it is very nice of him to meet his fan personally."

„Of course, you would defend him." Y/N groaned, standing up and collecting her papers. „Since when are we supposed to feel honored to meet our classmates? Perhaps I should ask him to sign my ass."

„No, seriously, there is nothing wrong about confidence." Gyokko said, enviously glancing at Enmu, „I would try joining his band as a backing vocalist, if I had a beautiful voice like that."

„Thanks, we tried to have repetition a few times, but my voice does not really suit his band genres. His music is somewhat aggressive, while my voice sounds more like a lullaby."

Y/N quickly stuffed everything in her bag and stormed out angrily. Least thing she needed was attending the small gathering of Muzan cult.

Enmu has not tried to chase after her and ask why she was upset, he was sure that she was faking it, just so she could find a reason to avoid him.