~ Chapter 30 ~

Y/N quickly took a seat as far away from Shinobu as possible, not really paying attention where she was sitting down. Heck, she would rather sit on Gyutaro's lap than go near furious Shinobu. At least those siblings would not consider torturing her to death.

„Taking the initiative, eh? You seem unusually tame today." Muzan raised his brow.

Oh shit... well.

„Honestly, I just need someone larger to cover me." She mumbled, making sure Shinobu would not notice her, if she looked this way.

„That escalated quickly, but sure." He chuckled, sneaking his arm around her waist.

Fuck this overconfident bastard and his unclean mind, getting ideas like that... Y/N considered pushing his hand away, but she did not want to cause too much noise and alert Shinobu. She was not even sure, whether she was feeling uncomfortable, or not. She liked Muzan from the very second she laid her eyes on him. Sure, she lost interest in him almost completely, after Enmu was transferred, but her crush was not into girls and it would not be bad to annoy Daki, after all the trouble she caused to her and Enmu. As for Enmu... Y/N did not want to hurt his feelings further, even though Daki forced him to go against her, however, it is not like Enmu had any chances with Muzan, anyway. Eventually Muzan would get back with Daki, or some random girl would take her place. At least Y/N would not separate him from Muzan... even though she wanted to.

Y/N looked around once again. She still could not spot Douma. Shit. At least Enmu was here now, though he looked paler than usual. Y/N sighed, staring down at the desk until teacher entered classroom, finally allowing her to focus on the lesson and forget about other problems temporarily.

Once lesson was over, She followed Muzan out of the classroom, hiding behind him to stay unnoticed. Finally, she spotted Douma in the hallway. Y/N rushed to hug him, leaving Muzan's side.

„Oh my! I thought you died!" She cried out. „Where have you been gone?!"

„I am fine, I cannot thank you enough, Y/N." Douma hugged back, smiling widely.

„How was the date?"

„Great. We talked a lot. Well, mostly I did. But we still had a conversation, Shinobu was dissing everything I said, so she was not all that quiet either... She became a little hysterical after I kissed her, though, screaming that I was groping a minor. She said she was only thirteen and of course everyone believed her, you know how tiny she is... some guys grabbed me and called the cops, Shinobu disappeared in this chaos, before they would arrive and check her documents. I explained situation but no one believed me, I was detained till I called my parents.

„I would not call that great, but alright..."

„Pfft, that was an insignificant inconvenience, at least I got to spend time with my dear Shinobu and kiss her... also I got an opportunity to skip some lessons. I am a bit sad, I could not make new friends while I was detained, though."

„I am glad you enjoyed it..."

„I still feel butterflies in my stomach."

„Oh shit! She is coming this way! I am out! Try to delay her!" Y/N whimpered like a kicked puppy, fleeing.

„You cannot run away forever, Y/N!" Shinobu hissed as Douma stood between them, smiling widely.

„Shit! Shit! Shit! She is all small and angry like a rabid Chihuahua..." Y/N stopped to catch her breath, yelping loudly as she felt someone grabbing her wrist. „Oh, phew! It is just you, Daki. What is your issue this time?"

„Not wasting time to jump at the chance, huh, Y/N? Of course, Muzan would not even look your way, if we did not fight." Daki snarled, releasing her wrist. „How does it feel? Being a second option? Oh right: You are not even the second option, I bet he is just using you to make me jealous... Enjoy it while it lasts, soon he will beg me to return to him."