~ Chapter 26 ~

„Another game?" Tengen raised his brow, „Like what?"

„Like, spin the bottle? We already have an empty bottle on the floor, we just need to circle it." Douma shrugged.

„Ugh, no way. What if my bottle lands on a guy?!"

„And what if my bottle lands on a girl?" Gyokko added.

„Hmm... then what about seven minutes in paradise?"

„It is seven minutes in heaven." Makio corrected.

„Same stuff... anyway. How about that?"

„You are just trying to corner someone, are not you?" Shinobu groaned.

„Who, me? I am merely trying to help people unwind... but since you are too antisocial to spend seven minutes, locked with someone, then... how about we mix these two games? Girls will place their names in that empty pizza box over there and guys will pick them. However, instead of getting in a closet, they will just kiss, how about that?"

„Ugh... I sure hope I will not end up getting picked by you. I will have to bleach my mouth afterwards."

„Whoa, rude, so rude... maybe you are just being a tsundere. Whatever. Alright, who wants to play?"

„I will pass, unless I can put my name in that pizza box too." Gyokko shook his head.

„Please do not. What if I will pick you?!" Tengen groaned.

„Hmph, I guess I will have to pass on playing." Gyokko crossed his arms.

„I will play and hope I will not end up picking my sister." Gyutaro groaned, shuddering at the thought.

„Enmu..." Douma doubtfully glanced at him.

„I will play. It is fine... I have kissed a girl before." Enmu quietly sneaked his glance at Y/N. „It will not hurt to do it again."

Y/N blushed, hoping that it was not too obvious.

„I will pass; Kissing is not a game, it should not happen without a deep connection." Akaza shook his head.

„We can agree this once." Kyojuro nodded, „Like Gyomei would say, kiss before marriage is a sin!"

Y/N snorted, covering her face with her hands.

„Damn, look what you have done, now she cannot breathe... do you need CPR, Y/N?" Douma shook his head.

„Hey! Do not go trying to kiss her without even picking her name!" Enmu frowned. „That is cheating!"

„No need to show your claws, kitten, I am merely trying to help her." Douma said mockingly.

„Do not call me that again!" Enmu's eye twitched. „Also, you can bet that I have far better medical knowledge than you."

„Chill out... I am not dying yet." Y/N facepalmed. „Which is good, because I would be gone for good by the time you finished arguing."

„I think I will pass on playing too." Mukago said, lowering her voice, „This is not how I imagine my first kiss..."

„That leaves eight girls and seven boys, huh?" Douma mumbled, watching Hinatsuru write her name on the paper and crumple it into a ball before placing it in an empty pizza box.

Kanae, Makio, Daki, Mitsuri, Suma, Shinobu and Y/N repeated same thing. Since Y/N was the last one, she closed the pizza box and shook it.

„So, who picks first?" Douma asked thoughtfully.

„I will be first." Muzan announced proudly.

„Like hell you will be!" Y/N groaned, „You act like you are better than the other guys. It will be fair if you all will circle the bottle and decide who picks first by spinning it."