Simp Y.B

I was currently in the kitchen with my sister Natasha talking about our next mission.

My girlfriend y/n walked in and came next to me saying "I'm going to eat with Wanda I'll be back later kk" she gave me a kiss and walked out the door. As she walked away I watched her the whole way.

When I turned my attention back to Natasha she was already looking at me. "What" I asked to why she was looking at me already. "You're a total simp" she said laughing.

"I am not ,I just have a girlfriend and your mad because you don't" I dated back. She put her hand on her chest acting offended. "I mean you used to be so hardcore, no one could make you fold the way y/n does."

I said "I do not fold okay I just love her a lot, it's different."

"If it is different then I dare you act the way you used to before y/n and see if she can break you, but if you're too scared then I will just continue to call you a simp" Natasha said grinning knowing good and well that y/n was hot and I wouldn't be able to handle myself.

"I'll do it and if I win then you have to finally ask Wanda out on a date" she agreed and we went out separate ways.

Later on we both sat in the living area and watched tv. Y/n and Wanda entered the room laughing and talking about something. I ignored them because if I didn't then I would lose and it hasn't even been five seconds since the bet started.

Y/n came over to where Natasha and I sat on the couch and sat in between us. I closed my eyes and turned my head the other way as she laid her hand on my leg. Y/n spoke up saying "what are you guys watching."

Unable to answer Natasha said "it's just some random show we turned on." I could hear Natasha silent laughter towards me. I looked towards the ceiling trying to avoid y/n's gaze.

She grabbed my face and pulled me into a kiss and then she got up and left. I sat there shocked and frozen.

Natasha spoke up and said "you okay there lena you look a little frozen." I turned to look at her and then I said "this isn't going to be fair if she is going to do things like that."

"It is so fair" Natasha stood up and laughed. "Yeah whatever" I said standing with her.

"Okay if you are not a simp, then how about you two have a staring contest and whoever breaks first is the simp. May I remind you y/n is stubborn, competitive and incredibly attractive" Natasha said knowing my answer.

"I can never back down from a staring contest" I said making Natasha jump up and down in excitement.

We went into kitchen where everyone was and sat down. Out of nowhere Natasha said "I bet y/n and Yelena to have a staring contest and whoever gives in first has to help Steve on the next mission."

I looked at her with anger and then smiled at y/n.

She smiled back and walked over to where I was and sat right in front of me. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes to focus.

When I opened my eyes y/n was already looking at me. We sat in dead silence as Al the other avengers were watching the contest.

Y/n's emerald green eyes were staring into greenish brown ones. She leaned forward trying to make me uncomfortable and it worked. Her shirt came down a little leaving some cleavage. Her lips slightly parted and her eyes focused on mine determined to win. Any person in my position right now should be on their knees, but I was also determined to win. I could hear Natasha in the background saying "just give up already." I looked even deeper into her eyes and I saw her smirk. Y/n knows me like the back of her hand, she knows all my weaknesses like they're her own.

She leaned back, letting her back hit the back of the chair. She moved her legs apart and then tilted her head.  She knew exactly what she was doing.

It was getting a little hot. It was still dead silent in the room ,everyone waiting to see who was going to break first.

She then came closer , as I could feel her breath on my lips. I couldn't take it anymore. I closed my eyes and laid my head on her shoulder. She laughed and gave me a hug.

Everyone started laughing and flipped them all off. "I never thought the one and only Yelena Belova could fold by someone" Sam said giving Bucky a fist pump. I looked over at him and said "yeah well why don't you have a staring contest with her."

He laughed and said "you know what I will." He walked over and sat in the same spot I was. As soon as he sat down , he looked into her eyes and immediately stood up and said "nope I'm done."

We all began to laugh and Natasha said "let me give it a try." Everyone was shocked that Natasha would want to have a staring contest. She sat down and looked into y/n's eyes and y/n raises her eyebrow forcing Natasha to give in.

She stood up and walked over to me and said "I don't know how you lasted that long, she's hot. If you hadn't already found her , she would've been mine."

I punched her in the arm and said "she's mine don't even think about it."

"Lena come on" y/n called on the other side of the room. "Coming" I said running after her. Before I exited the room Natasha shouted "simp" and I yelled back "your just mad I have a girlfriend and you don't."

AN: I hope this one is good. I thought it would be a fun and quick one.