Ignored Y.B

Nat walked in my room. "Hey y/n have you seen Yelena" she asked taking her seat on my bed. "Nope and I haven't talked to her for three days" I said finishing up my makeup for Starks party.

"Let me guess you guys got into a argument and instead of dealing with it you guys are giving each other the silent treatment" Nat sighed as this was an occurring thing.

"I'm not giving anyone the silent treatment. I'm waiting on her to apologize. She started the argument and didn't like the fact that I ended it. So, until then I'm not talking her. Plus she hasn't even tried to talk to me let alone see me" I stood up fixing my dress that I will admit it a little daring maybe a lot.

The dress showed my figure and I wanted Yelena to see what she was missing. It cling onto my body, stoping about mid thigh and showing a little bit of my chest and my collarbone, which I knew Yelena loved.

"Yelena's not going to like that dress y/n" Nat said standing up. "Well she isn't here is she" I turned to Nat sliding on my heels. "And that's why I'm telling you here. You know how she is. She might ignore you, but the one second someone is staring or is all over you she throws on this protective mode. And that dress is a little risky" Nat warned me.

"Nat I love you and I love your sister, but I'm not just going to sit around and wait for her to come back. She does this every time, we argue and she disappears. If she doesn't like this dress then so be it, I want her to see what she's missing" I told Nat honestly as she knew she couldn't argue back, she knew I was right. "I can't argue with that can" Nat let out a sigh.

"Plus I've been wanting to wear this dress for a while, I think it makes me look hot" I said returning back to my gummy smile. "You're dumb" Nat said taking herself out of my room heading down to the party.

After checking myself in the mirror one more time, I made my down to the party. It was crowded. Rich people, some friends, and the avengers.

I went to the bar and grabbed two shots and chugging them before making my way to the avengers. "Look who finally made it" tony said making everyone's attention towards me.

"It takes time to look this good" I said the alcohol taking over. "Ooo I see the old y/n is coming back, I like it" everyone laughs at Tony's response, all except Yelena, who couldn't keep her piercing eyes away from me.

As we all talk, a man in a suit, I assume to be a waiter hands me a drink, and tells me that a guy at the bar bought it for me. I turn to let at the man and he smiles waving. "Thank you I guess" I tell the waiter and everyone's attention is on me again.

"Wow y/n, looks like you have an admirer" Wanda said nudging my arm. "Whatever" I laugh drinking the drink, ignoring the stern glare from Yelena.

After a good hour and a good amount of vodka, I was drunk, but not too drunk to not notice Yelena glaring at the man who bought me the drink.

I heard my favorite song play on the speaker and I turned to Wanda. "Let's go dance" I stood up. "Do I have to" she whined secretly wanting to. "Yes come on" she stood up and followed me to the dance floor.

YELENA POV

I watch her stand up and walk away Wanda following close behind. "You messed up big time" Nat said leaning over to whisper in my ear. I knew I did. I have been ignoring her for three days now. My eyes scan the room, landing on y/n dancing happily to the music as they grind on each other.

"Yelena you can't just ignore the girl and expect her to wait foot and hand on you. And trust me y/n's not the girl you want to lose" Nat said taking a sip of her drink. "What's that supposed to mean" I felt jealousy taking over.

"I'm saying as your sister and as y/n's friend, y/n is extremely attractive. I'm surprised you even pulled someone like y/n. And she's just a good person overall. You don't lose someone like that" Nat said making me think.

"Hey Yelena looks like your girl got some attraction" tony said making me turn my head towards the dance floor.

I turn to see that guy that bought her that drink, who had his hands all over y/n as she danced drunkenly. I stood up walking over, trying to be calm.

I slightly nudged him off of her trying to be calm. "Hey man back off and go find some other girl to grind all over" I said grabbing y/n and pulling her behind me. "Who are you" he stepped forward bad decision. I grabbed his arm and twisted it behind his back. "I will kill you right here after I chop those touchy fingers you seem to use all over my girlfriend. Now back the fuck off and find someone else" I whispered in his ear not wanting to cause any attention.

I let go and he wandered off in the crowd. I turned to meet an annoyed y/n. "We're going to bed" I said grabbing her wrist, but she pulled away causing me to be confused. "No we are not doing anything, if you want to go to bed then be my guest, but I'm not going" she pushed past the people making her wya to the bar and I followed.

"Y/n you don't need anything else to drink" I pulled the drink away from her mouth. "No Yelena I'm not doing this with you. Just go back to ignoring me, at least we can pretend that we're fine" she put the glass to her mouth a downed the drink.

I could hear the hurt in her voice. "Don't do that" I told her and she turned to me irritated. "Do what, I'm not going to sit back and wait on you Yelena and you've made it clear what you want these last three days. We argue and then you leave and ignore me until you feel like you can just come back in. So, why don't you drink this and leave me the fuck alone" she shoved the glass in my chest and walked over to the avengers.

I downed the glass and then broke it in my hand, before walking over to where she was sitting beside her. She rolled her eyes. "Can you please go somewhere else" she said annoyed turning to face me. "You can't just walk away like that" I looked down at the girl. She was stunning, if it wasn't for the fact that we were arguing I would've claimed what's mine.

"Why you have, multiple times" she yelled the avengers attention on us now. "Don't do that" I tried to push it away. "Don't what Yelena, don't tell the truth, don't finally move on and save myself the trouble of having to deal with all your bullshit. Grow up Yelena, not everyone is going to wait on you like I'm some sort of useless idiot" she yelled standing up and the room went silent.

"Yeah but you sure let that guy just go all over you" I rolled my eyes. "Oh and I'm guessing you don't like that huh. Maybe I should go find him" she said making me stand up to meet her.

"Don't be dumb y/n" I say giving her a warning. She threw the burning liquid in her glass in my face and then numbing into me making her way out the room.

I ignore all of the avengers shocked faces and follow her. I walked in the room and locked the door behind. "Go away" she whined going into the bathroom, taking off her hills and sliding the dress off revealing her goddess of a body.

"I'm not leaving y/n" I said as she walked up to me. "What do you want, do you want this" she grabs my hand and guides it down her body. I close my eyes trying to control myself. "No I want you to hear my apology" I said and she crossed her arms and sat down. "Go ahead let me here it" she looked up waiting for a response.

"I'm a horrible girlfriend. I started that argument and yes I was angry because you were right and I shouldn't have walked out. I shouldn't have ignored you and I shouldn't have done it multiple times. You deserve someone better than me, but just knowing that I can have you, I don't want someone else to have you. And yes you were right, you always were and always have been. I did not like that man's hands on you for one second and I think you are drop dead gorgeous. And I can't handle you looking up at me anymore sitting like that" I ramble on waiting for y/n's response.

She jumped up and met me with a kiss. I could taste the vodka she had drunken. My hands travelled down to her waist. We both let go for air. "That's all I wanted" she smiled pulling me in for another kiss. We went walking backwards towards the bed. I pushed her back onto the bed. "You've been driving me insane all night" I growl looking down at the sight in front of me. "I'd hoped you would be" she smiled and I leaned in. You imagine the rest.