Past lovers Y.B

"Oh give me a fucking break Yelena" I yelled. She got up out of the bed and came up to me. "Oh excuse me if I feel like I'm being threatened by some dude who thinks you're hot" she yelled in my face.

"He was being nice" I said turning away. "Yeah right, no what he was doing was flirting. He was totally trying to take you out and then take you home and probably fuck" she yelled again.

I turned around. "Why can't you just be normal for one night Yelena. He was our server, he was just being nice because he has to be nice to keep his job" i gritted my teeth.

"Maybe because he was staring at your boobs and probably your butt on the way out. Oh you look rather beautiful miss I bet sounds real nice doesn't it" she yelled again. "You are insane" I yelled grabbing my things.

"I'm not insane, I'm just protecting what's clearly mine" she came over and took the stuff out my hand. "Since when am I yours, you don't own me" I picked my stuff back up. "Well we've fucked, we have dated before, I know more things about you then everyone else, you are practically mine" she took the stuff out my hands again.

"Really that's all you can muster up. I've done that with plenty of people sign up and stand in line" I yelled giving her a little push on the shoulder.

"Really, how about I show you how much different I am" Yelena was mad and I was just adding to her fire. "No thanks it's time for me to go home anyways" I pushed past her, but she grabbed my arm.

"Why can't you just see it the way I see it" she asked. "Because Yelena, even if he was flirting and staring I didn't care about him. My eyes were on you, but you were so focused on him that you completely ruined the date and you decided to be a bitch about it" I pulled my arm away.

"Don't leave" she asked desperately. "I have a meeting in the morning Yelena and I have to go do my mission review" I looked past her knowing if I looked into her eyes, I would eventually give in. "I'll see you at work" I brushed past her and went out the door.

YELANA POV
I woke up all alone. The sheets beside me were cold. I wanted her to be there when I woke up, but my stupid mouth couldn't help but ruin it. I groan as my head hurt like crap. My body aches in pain. I stand up on my feet and get ready for work.

I walk in the compound and Natasha and Wanda were sitting in the kitchen talking. "Oh hey Yelena, you look like crap" Natasha said turning her attention towards me. I stuck both middle fingers up at her and grabbed a drink. "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" she said. I mentally thought No it's just a certain someone didn't wake up beside me..

"Do you have to talk so loudly" I groan my headache becoming worse. "Do you have to be such a mood killer" Natasha talked back. "I wouldn't have to if you weren't speaking so loud" Yelena argued back.

"Girls let's not start fighting, this is the only time I can get peace and you guys are ruining it" Wanda spoke up. We all began to argue and that's when y/n walked in with Kate.

"Guys" she yelled but we continued to argue. "Guys" she said again but we continued. "Guys" she yelled louder and we all stopped. I will admit y/n is a little scary, it kind of makes her hotter.

"You all should take a chill pill and shut the fuck up. It is five in the morning. Have some common decency for everyone else. I've had to deal with bullshit all morning because you three decided it would be a good idea to argue during a mission and almost got us all killed. Guess what I was in charge of such mission and I got the blame. So, if you know how to take a hint then you should separate and go somewhere else. If you can't let me know so I can beat it into you" she yelled and we all sat in silence.

She was heated, but it was hot. "Yes ma'am" we all said at the same time. Natasha walked away first and then Wanda and it was just me, y/n, and Kate.

"I'm going to my moms later on, but we have to spar before so when your ready come and get me" Kate told y/n, sending her a wink before walking.