Gone Y.B

It was dark outside. My girlfriend Yelena was gone and it was just me. She had been gone for two months now on a mission in California.

Ever since she's been gone, my thoughts have seemed to be more loud and there's no way I can get my mind away from them.

I got up from my bed and headed to the kitchen. The bags under my eyes becoming more noticeable. My face expression was now numb and I didn't feel like me anymore. Yelena was the only person that could make my day better.

Natasha looked up at me. "Hey y/n" I smiled but didn't say anything back.

I grabbed me drink and went back to my room. I walked into my room and sat drink down and then walked over to my bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw my state.

I looked tired and worn out and I hated it. Yelena wouldn't want to date someone who looked like me. Someone who was ugly and looked as if they had been dragged in the dirt and messed up their face.

Yelena would be gone for another ten months. I needed to fix myself up.

NEXT DAY
I woke up and started my day and went to the training room. I did my workout but only it was twice as hard. I started my old diet, meaning no more sweats. Yelena told me she loved how I loved sweats, so I would eat them. She won't love them if she saw me now.

I drank water all day until I fell asleep. I went on missions and completed them. I was doing great. I didn't talk to the other avengers as much. I think they were starting to get worried about me.my mind wasn't on them though, it was on fixing myself.

TEN MONTHS LATER
Yelena would be here in a week and so much as changed. Would she even recognize me anymore. The stomach I once had was slimmer. My butt was bigger and my hair was longer and I died it black.

My face was more defined and my skin was clearer. I felt amazing and couldn't wait to see her.

I walked into the kitchen and Nat and Wanda were talking. They both looked up at me. I had on some workout pants and a sports bra on. My abs were showing. "Hey y/n" Wanda said grabbing my attention. "Hi" I said grabbing a water. "You look different" Wanda said looking me up and down
(not in a weird way).

I nodded my head agreeing with her. Nat silently watched as I stood in there. I looked at her and she quickly turned her eyes away.

I shrugged it off and walked away. I finished my workout and made myself a protein shake and then went to my room. I washed and put clothes on.

I put on a pair of sweatpants and I crop top on. As I left the bathroom, there was a knock at the door.

I walked up to the door and opened it. "Hey dekta" Yelena said smiling. I jumped in her arms. "Lena your here early" I looked at her.

She studied my face and body. I felt different. I was more slimmer and more muscular, but not too much.

"You look different" she said looking me up and down. "I've been working out and on my diet again and it has been a year" I explained to her. "I loved you either way dekta. What made you want to start your diet and workouts." "After you had left, I became depressed again and I was looking in the mirror and all I could thing was that you wouldn't want someone who looked like me, so I decided to fix myself" I always felt like I could tell Yelena anything and she would always listen.

"Baby, don't ever think that you need to fix yourself. I would love you even if you were the biggest or the skinniest person in the world" she explained to me.

" I love you so much" I said pulling her in for a kiss.
"I love you so much more" she said leaning into the kiss. "Not possible" I said touching her nose with mine. "You have no idea" she said smiling and let me down.

"I heard you haven't been talkative lately" she looked at me seriously. Yelena was always weird about me not talking with others. She said that talking gives me a certain glow that makes her fall in love with me even more. "I just felt like if you weren't here then there was no reason to talk" I explain. "Natasha was worried about you, everyone was" she explained.

"There is nothing to worry about now that you're here" I said laughing. "I brought you something" she said and her smile went from one side to the other.

She pulled out some sweet candy.I hadn't had candy in months. My stomach bubbles at the thought of it and the thoughts began to rush to me. "Lena I don't know" I said unsure but thankfully.

If I eat the candy everything I have worked for will all go away. I looked up at Yelena and she understood. "Look you don't have to eat it if you don't want to" she smiled pulling me into another hug.

I felt Yelena's hand travel to my stomach feeling it. "You have abs" she said weirdly. "You don't like them" I said becoming insecure. "No, no I love them it's just I don't know it feels different" she explained.

A frown formed on my face "you don't like it." "Y/n I love it" she said forcing me to look at her. "No you don't, I knew it was a bad idea" I pushed myself away from Yelena grabbing a hoodie to cover myself.

"Dekta don't do that" she came up behind me and grabbed the hoodie. Tears forming in my eyes I looked away from Yelena. "Pumpkin I love it, I just have to get used to it okay. Baby look at me" she gently grabbed my face forcing me to look at her. She wiped the tears off my face and pulled me into a kiss.

Her hands went down to my butt and picked me up never breaking the kiss. She laid me on the bed and kissed my neck with soft kisses. She then went down to my stomach. "You're so pretty dekta" she said in between breaths.

I pulled her face back up to me. "I love you Lena" she smiled and said "I love you too."