I'm Okay F.P

I woke up feeling the worst. I was sweating and my throat was sore. I could barely catch my breath and I had a headache that felt like it was coming out of my head.

I sat up in bed carefully trying not to wake up my girlfriend Flo. She was a light sleeper. I got up out of the bed as quiet as possible and right when I got to the door Flo sat up. "Babe where are you going" she squinted her eyes.

"I was going to the kitchen for a drink" I said honestly. "You okay you look a little pale" she began to stand up. "I'm fine I just needed a drink" I tried to stop her.

If Flo found out I felt bad, she would go all out. She would make me lay in bed all day and tend to me like a baby. Although I love her company, I don't love being stuck on lockdown until I get better.

"Y/n you don't look fine" she raised her eyebrows. I didn't want to make her mad at me. "Flo I promise I'm okay. There's nothing to worry about" I tried going out the door.

"Don't go out that door y/n" she stopped me. "Look I just want something to drink so we can go back to sleep in peace" I tried to get her to not worry about me.

"Y/n you're not okay" she told me again. "Flo I'm fine, leave it. Go back to sleep we have to go to work in about three hours" she hesitated for a moment, but decided to leave it alone thankfully.

Work was difficult. Holding a cough in had become a skill of mine. I was determined to not seem sick. I was sweating like I had just gotten out of the pool.

"Hey y/n you okay you seem a little out of it today" Scarlet asked. "Yeah I'm good, just been working a lot lately" I told her so she wouldn't ask again.

"You sure you don't need a break, I'm sure I can get the director to give you the day off" she asked nicely. "No I'm good, don't worry about it" I told her so she would just not talk about the topic anymore.

My headache was getting worse by the minute. I couldn't really see anymore and I felt dizzy and nauseous.

"Y/n that's not the line" the director called out to me, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Sorry, I got it this time" I said but everything went blank.

FLORENCE POV

Y/n won't tell me what's wrong with her. She doesn't look okay and she's been struggling all day at work.

It was her scene and she kept closing her eyes and blinking a lot. Then she said the wrong line. I stood upright and waited for the scene to go again.

Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she fell backwards. I ran to her. She was burning with a fever and her face was really pale. She woke back up thankfully and sat up. "I'm fine I just need some water" she tried getting up, but couldn't.

"Baby your burning you need to go home and rest to get better" I urged her. "I need to finish the scene" she tried to stand up again. "Y/n you can barely stand up, you're not finishing the scene. I'm taking you home" I picked her up.

The director gave us the rest of the week off, so I took y/n home. As I walked through the door, y/n slowly dragged behind. "I can't believe you didn't tell me you were sick. You could've gotten yourself hurt" I felt bad for yelling, but she need to know that she needs to tell me these types of things.

"I'm sorry Flo, is that what you wanted to hear" she yelled back. "You can't just pretend you're not sick
y/n. It's not good for you. That's what I'm here for. I'm here to help you when you're at your lowest. I love you too much to see you hurt yourself" I explained more softly than before.

She crossed her arms and stayed silent. "I can't help you if you don't tell me. I never want you to hide things from me okay. Especially when you're sick. I can help you" I explained to my favorite brunette.

"My throat hurts and I have a huge headache" she finally let out. "Now was that so hard" I laughed. I grabbed her some medicine and she quivered her lip.

"Can you hold me" I laughed at her comment. Y/n is always emotional when she is sick. "Yea I can hold you" she sat in my lap and nuzzled her head into my neck.

She fell asleep not too long after that and I just held her the whole time. She was my whole heart. I don't know what I would do if I ever lost her.