Birthday girl F.P

I began to store awake as I had felt someone nibbling on my ear. I turned over to see Flo with a smug smile on her face. "Good morning darling" she smiled and laid a soft kiss on my lips.

"Morning to you too" I sent a soft smile. My voice rather low and raspy, as I always have a raspy voice. "Have I ever told you how hot you are in the mornings" Flo said sitting up over me. "I don't know have you" I told her in seductive voice. "I could show you" she half grinned and leaned in for another kiss.

"I'm afraid after last night, if you show me we will never get up out of bed" i pecked her lips again and got up out of bed.

I watched Flo's eyes roam my body, as I was half covered with clothes. "Maybe you should get up and meet me in the kitchen, so you can eat breakfast" I said smirking at her action. "Why, I have all the breakfast I need right here" she said grinning from ear to ear.

"Well, this breakfast is putting some clothes on and then going to grab something to eat" I threw a pillow at her and she caught it and then sat up.

"You would so much better with nothing on darling" she yelled and I laughed and put some clothes on. Finally making my way to the kitchen to start the tea and then making myself some pancakes.

Flo always said that she loved my pancakes, so I'm making them just for her. She walked in the kitchen and wrapped her arms around my waist from behind. "I smell pancakes" she said sticking her nose in my neck. "That's because it is" I turned around and pulled her in for a deep kiss. "Now go and fix me and you some tea love" I let go. I knew what I was doing when calling her that nickname because her cheeks went red.

I put the pancakes on a platter and handed it to her with fruit and syrup. After we ate, I began to clean up and wash the dishes.

Flo came over beside me and kissed my cheek. "I have to go to the shop and grab something" I did the curled bottom lip thing and flo whined. "Baby don't do that, I promise it won't take me long."

"Come here you have something on your face" I was going to put bubbles on her face. "Now you have a mustache" I began to laugh really hard as she began to tickle me. "You think your funny" she took a whole scoop of bubbles and smeared it all over my face. I stood there in shock. She wiped off my mouth and gave me one more kiss before running out the door.

I finished cleaning up the kitchen. Since my birthday is tomorrow, Flo took three days off to spend with me. This was the first day, and I'm enjoying myself. With Flo doing these movies and then me going on tour and concerts, I barely get to spend time with Flo.

I was reading a book in the living room and Flo came in the door. "Close your eyes" she yelled before I had the chance to look up. "Flo baby my birthday isn't until tomorrow" I whined. I hated it when she would always get me early presents. "Yeah, but this present had to be given to you today. Open your eyes" she said excitedly.

I looked up to see my sister, Zendaya. I jumped up out of the couch and tackled her to the floor. "What are you doing here" I said with excitement. "Well, Flo told me that you have been a little sad because you haven't been able to see me, so my manager did  a few calls and he was able to get me the day off so I could see you for your birthday" I helped her off the floor and we all sat in the living room and talked.

I haven't been able to see my family in a while because of my career.

I spent the rest of that day spending time with my sister, but all things have to come to an end and she had to leave. "Tell tom I said hey" I said making her laugh. "I will" she gave me one last hug because walking out the door.

I looked over at Flo and sent her I sly grin. "Why are you looking at me like that" she said studying my face. "Like what" I tried to act confused. "No, you know what you are doing. It won't work on me this time" Flo smiled at put her finger up at me.