Chapter 3 - the exam {part 2}

"Everyone, may I have all your attention please? Alright, the time has come but before we start the practical exam, I would like to announce that our Headmaster and professors are here

"Everyone, may I have all your attention please? Alright, the time has come but before we start the practical exam, I would like to announce that our Headmaster and professors are here." And just like that, everyone claps their hands and make some noises.

It's my first time to witness this kind of crowd and it gives me unexplanable feeling.

And I'm wondering how does it feels to be praised and admire by people?

As I looked at the stage, my heart starts beating so fast.

Am I seeing things?

Why the Headmaster is stating at me?

Did he knows me? Because I don't know him.

"Now then, since our Headmaster is here, let's start!" The Mister announced before he explained the procedure of the practical exams.

We're 90 in total and because it's a lot, we have to form 9 groups with 10 persons on each one.

After we're done, Mister Announcer further  explain the test.

According to him, we have to shoot the five targets using our magic and the faster we are, the better as the fastest examinees will be ranked as no. 1.

"I see." I muttered. This is quite the conundrum because if I want to be no.1, I have to destroy all the targets in seconds.

By looking at the time that's made by our group's first examinees, it's quite shocking that she needed 10 minutes to finish the job.

When the second one took his turn, I can't believe that he had to spend 20 minutes to finish the job. Well, he had to finish his chant which amazed me because I didn't know that you need to chant before you shoot.

Nevertheless, glad that the examiners decided to group us into 9 or else we're gonna finish this test after few——.

And because it involves math, I have to stop.

I still couldn't get over with my written exams, so a Big No No for Mathematics right now.

"Where is he." I mumbled and looked around. I wonder which group he belongs to, but unfortunately I couldn't find him even the boy that's sitted beside me, was nowhere to be found

"Miss, it's now your turn." A boy called as he points out his finger towards the 1st circle line where I will stand to shoot the no.1 target.

And because I want to finish this job in seconds, I walk to the third circle instead and to everyone's bewilderment.

"Is she crazy? Why she stands there?"

"What's her plan?"

"She's a commoner, so what do you expect!"

Yeah. Yeah. I know that I will receive these kind of comments but I'm in a hurry, so let's get this over with.

"You may start."