Chapter 6 - my first mission {part-1}

"You're going?" Mira asked as she couldn't hide her confusion as why I'm carrying my bag again

"Yeah, but I will come back before class starts." I told her because based on her expression, she's quite worried about my classes.

"Alright then please be careful and come back safely." She said and to my surprise. Just yesterday we've known each other but she already show concerns about my sake.

"Thank you Mira, later." I told as I proceed to the gate.

As soon as I showed him my card, the guard didn't let me wait and give me permission to exit. Because the Pub/Inn is not so far, I decided to just fly over there, to save time.

Phew

"Here we go." I muttered before I entered the Pub and go directly at the counterdesk.

"Edrei! You came back!" Nath exclaimed.

"Yeah. So, did you inform your father?" I asked as I stared at him with puppy eyes again. My hear is beating so fast, probably because of excitement or anticipation.

"Yes. Let me call him for you."

After few minutes, Nath and his father finally showed up.

"Good Morning." He greeted with a smile while staring at me.

"Good Morning Sir." I replied before telling him why I came here today.

"Yeah, my son told me, actually I'm quite skeptical, because you're very young and a girl too. But because I owe you one for helping my son, I will allow you but tried not to be a burden with the others, okay? We're going on a mission and it's between life and death. I am not trying to scare you but giving you some advice."

"You're not going to ask me to show you my magic ability?"

"No need, as I trust my boy. Like I said you cannot make a rush decision when we get there, so be prudent, understood?" He asked.

"Yes Sir." I replied while staring at him in shock.

"Eat breakfast first, after two hours, we will leave." He informed as he turned around and walk away.

"Hey Nath, what did you tell to your father?" I inquired.

"Nothing that you have to be worried. I just told him that you can wield wind and fire magic. Once he heard of that, he didn't ask anything and just said that he needs to speak with you first." He explained. So Nath didn't tell him all about my affinities.

"I didn't tell him because it's not my place to say." He added as he handed to me my breakfast.

"Thank you."