Chapter 8 - time to go back

After we came back from the Mission, Uncle William ordered Igor and John to divide properly the magic crystals and rare stones into 9 parts

And because the gold are exactly 9 sacks, everyone of us will receive 1 sack each.

After spending few hours, it's settled that each of us will receive 13 pcs of magic crystals and all rare stones will be mine.

"Don't worry, all of us agreed with this and besides you need it as feeding that little guy is way too costly."  And I kind of figured that he's right. Meat is not a cheap commodity and until he knows how to hunt, it's my responsibility to provide him food.

Once I received everything, I couldn't stop but feel satisfied.

Finally, our problem with food at the orphanage is resolved.

"Uncle, can you send these gold to Sister Rosetta along with my letter?"

"Ofcourse, just give the address and I will ask my worker to send it personally." He said and asked what I will do with the rest.

"Like I said before, I will deposit the half-sack of gold in the treasury bank." I replied since only gold can be desposit on it.

"I will sell the magic crystals and stones once I got the chance to go outside again." I added before we been interrupted by Nath who's whining like a baby. When I asked why, he said that it's because Igneus is sleeping.

"Nath, for Godsake, let him sleep. He's still a baby and he needs it to grow." I said. A bit annoyed because I told him that many times but his stubborness is truly beyond. After sighing, I turn my attention back to Uncle to discuss how much I could sell all my magic crystals.

 After sighing, I turn my attention back to Uncle to discuss how much I could sell all my magic crystals

"You reap what you sow, Nath. You disturb his slumber that's why he's mad at you." I said as I shoved some piece of meat at Igneus' mouth. Even he is a baby in terms of age, his mind is quite mature. He's very smart and I feel like he knows what I'm thinking, but that would be impossible!

Since he came out from his egg, he ate a lot and sleep. And I think that he grew some few centimeters.

"Alright, then let me feed him." Nath replied and as expected, Igneus didn't take the food from him, that makes him even more sad.