Chapter 5 - the Magic Academy

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Hello, I'm Edrei." I told to the guard and because he has the list of new students, my waiting didn't take long.

"Just go on that room to get your stuff and room key." He said before he turn his back to accommodate another student. The school will start next week and I'm pondering what I will do in those free days.

Staying here for a week is fine but I miss my everyday training and playing with girls.

"Haysss." I sighed before, someone have splashed liquid into my clothes.

Are you kidding me?

"Hey! Watched where you going." The girl snapped at me.

Is she crazy? She's the one who's not watching where she's going.

"Right back at you." I told her while trying to clean up my clothes.

"What did you say? Who are you to talk back, insects?" She lashed out as if I did hit her and insects huh!

"And who are you to prevent me from talking back? Afraid that an Insects like me can deal with you?" And as expected she became enraged that if looks could kill, I would probably under the ground.

"You bit——." She tried to say but unfortunately for her, someone came.

"Hello girls, may I know what's going on here?" She asked with smile, that seems genuine for me.

"Nothing to worry about and she's actually about to leave, right Miss?" I told her while she's trying not to lashed out again.

Is she afraid of her?

"Hmp, you won't get away next time." She whispered.

"Yeah yeah. See you next time." I told her happily before getting pass on her.

"I actually heard everything, so before the situation get worse, I came out. She's a daughter of a High-Ranking Nobles that's why she's like that." She explained before I waved my hand that's fine.

Edreiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें