Chapter 21- Another attack

"You cannot do this Old Man! Coming here whenever you want

"You cannot do this Old Man! Coming here whenever you want." Great Mage grumbled while staring at his eyes. He's about to sleep that's why he's on pajamas with some kitten designs.

"What kind of attire is that?" Headmaster asked, eyebrows pulled together. He knew that it's pajamas, but he couldn't help but frowned.

"It looks hideous." He added.

"This is what you called Pajamas, Old Man!" He retorts.

"I know Genius! But atleast wear something according with your age!" He replied.

"Who cares! Besides, it's new and cute. Anyway, what brings you here?"

"I have something important to tell, so put your protection barriers." He said impassively as Master Whydham raised his hand.

"It's already on, so what is it?"

(Just imagine the black crystal a little bigger than on the photo)

"TELL ME WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS?" He asked in wide eyes.

While staring at the Black Crystal inside the magical container, the Great Mage keeps babbling about it.

Due to his high-pitched voice, Master Sirius had to cover his ears in annoyance.

"Would you pipe down? And obviously it's not me who found that, it's Edrei and her dragon." He mutters and starts telling him everything she said.

And to make it more convincing, Master Sirius drops the three heads of the Snake monster in front of Whydham and to his horror.

To say that he's terrified was understatement as he couldn't speak for a a while.

"SO HUGE! These are not normal snake's head!" He exclaims in disbelief, before he suddenly slumped down to his chair.

"It's a monster and that black crystal came  out from that thing." Master Sirius said. Before they both stare at the black crystal again.

"This is terrifying Sirius." He said. His voice was completely in different tone now.