Chapter 20 - the 3-headed snake monster

"DON'T LEAVE ME MAMA!" A boy cried out as he tried to move toward his dead mother

There's a huge fire everywhere as the villagers were trying to fight back, thinking that fire could kill it, but that's quite far from reality.

"ARE WE ALL GOING TO DIE? IS THERE ANYONE WHO COULD HELP US?" I heard the man asked while looking at those dead people, left and right. The pain that conveyed through his eyes is unfathomable that I couldn't even bare.

"PLEASE HELP US!" And when I turned my head, my heart shattered. I couldn't talk or even move my feet as I stared at the woman who keeps shaking her child on her lap.

"Igneus, you can handle that thing, right?" I asked while glaring at the 3-headed snake monster that keep rampaging and killing people.

I have no idea where it came from but that doesn't matter right now, as we have to save people and send that freaking thing to its demise, once and for all.

"Ofcourse Master, leave it to me." He answered before pouncing at the Giant 3-headed snake and start biting its head off, one by one.

"Don't give it a quick dead, that monster doesn't deserve it." I told him before turning to the villagers and told them to back off.

"EVERYONE, PLEASE STAY BACK!" I shout as I start creating a huge wall made of earth to serve as barriers. I have to secure the area so that people won't get hurt while Igneus is tearing the Monster limb from limb.

"Who is that young lady? And was that a dragon?" Someone asked, making me sighed in disbelief.

"Everyone who can walk, try to help those wounded and in serious condition. And please try not to zone out or ask trivial matters as this isn't the right time." I said as I start helping people and reassured them that everything will be fine.

Soon, I finally hear Igneus's defeaning growl, that means it's over.

After, removing the huge earth wall, I frowned in surprise as Igneus looked so hideous. He was covered in blood of that monster!

"Stay still, let me remove first those filthy blood." I told him as I start using my water and then wind magic to clean his body.

"Master, I found something." He said before showing the black magic crystal inside his mouth.

"Igneus, please don't eat it. Maybe we can give it to Master Sirius or Whydham for them to check it out. I know, that it's your source of power but it's the second time we found something like this. We can't ignored this anymore or more people will die."

"I understand Master. You don't have to worry." He said as he start looking around. There's a lot of dead people and so are the wounded, and seeing them crying in grimace, makes my heart ache so much that I couldn't even breathe.